User Tag List

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Did anyone in this area get any of these inserts that were suppose to be out this past weekend? I havent seen any at all, we had the free and paid for papers delivered and nothing in them. If anyone local did get one can you let me know what newspaper and what day please! If anyone got one and has no use for them I would be happy to have them
    I wanted to thank the few ppl on the Brantford site who have let me and others know when they have found coupons and great deals! I know there are only a select few ppl willing to help eachother with this and I think its great that we are trying to help eachother out. These acts of kindness will definately help our community.
    Thankyou and you know who you are ! If you want to pm eachother our cell, email,text etc so that we can try and work harder on helping eachother out for 2013! I think its great to include is there is something you are looking for, not just a coupon, but if you need diapers and want a heads up if I see them on sale! I already do this for some ppl, its no big deal but it sure does help eachother out! I have one friend that when I see new coupons I pick some up for her and she does the same for me! I knew certain ones she really really needed so when I found them in different stores I picked up more for her. I hve no problem helping anyone out as I can.
    If anyone wants to meet for a coupon swap send me a message and we can schedule one.
    THanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I havent seen any pet insert with the flyers yet, but i am still waiting to receive the nf and sdm flyers though. I will let u know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

received mine in the Mississauga news yesterday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the pet insert in the free paper on Thursday....I don't remember which one it was though.
    i have already given it away.
    nothing else.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I received the pet one in one of the free papers. My Mom received 2 smart sources, I didn't get any and neither did my grandma.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

If anyone needs it I got 2
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

does anyone buy iams dog food?i have 2x 5.00 off cpns but they expire this mnth..i meant to post awhile ago but time has been so limited and i try not to be on here at crazy times like now!!!!

Thread Information