User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was wondering if anyone else in Medicine Hat was having problems with the delivery of their flyers, especially the ones with the coupon inserts? I have recently not been getting the coupon inserts, unless I get the flyers right after they are put in my mailbox and as I was talking to my neighbour this evening she informed me that over half of her saturday paper was missing. After she called and complained and they gave her a new one, she was talking to some other neighbours only to discover she was not the only one this happened to, it actually happen to almost all of our neighbours that recieve the paper that she spoke to have recently had some kind of problem. Now our paper is delievered between 3-3:30 every morning and we know for a fact there is no problem with that as our area delivery boy is the son of one of the circulation departments employees. When I went in the one monday morning to get a set of flyers as I didn't recieve any, they told me they had none left as they had over 800 people phoning or coming in to complain that they did not recieve their flyers. They apologized to me and informed me that they were going to be going an investigation into their carriers to see if that was the problem. I haven't heard back, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if I just have really bad luck.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Medicine Hat, Alberta & Calgary once in awhile
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Was it in the newspaper or the flyers every week? I deliver flyers and haven't heard of any problems.

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Are flyers supposed to come if you're in an apartment? I rarely get anything, and can't subscribe to the paper as they apparently don't have a key and there is always some weenie who'll snag your paper if it's downstairs.
    Not nice!
    Jessi...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I only get the flyers(luckily got them this weekend!) and my neighbours get the paper. I only get flyers on saturday if I get them at all, though I get them all then, no idea why I think they still come out thursday and saturday as they did when I delivered papers but have since adjusted to it and live with it. My neighbours son has been watching and as sad as it is, it looks like we have a lady and her daughter who go around come coupon time and trying to take peoples flyers and or coupon inserts out of peoples papers. He did see her and she seen him watching her on thursday last week and I did get my flyers saturday no problem so hopefully she will stop. I couldn't believe it when he told me! What some people will do for coupons!

Also wildfirejessi I am not sure if this is correct so carpentershriley might be able to correct me but as far as I know for apartments they place a large stack of flyers in the main loby of the apartment and you have to get your flyers from there. You might want to get there early come flyer day as someone would take your paper it now looks like people will also take multiples of the flyers to get the coupons out of them. Couponing seems to have exploded here in Medicine Hat!

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I called and complained to the Medicine Hat news and Shopper(I wasnt getting shoper or flyers) have been getting them both ever since
    I get flyers Wednesday/Thursday and then Shopper Saturday(which sucks as Saturday flyers are already in effect and some have Friday/Saturday sales that are sold out by the time I get them
    Last edited by couponfreak; Fri, Apr 22nd, 2011 at 06:05 PM.

CaNewbie
    Medicine Hat, Alberta & Calgary once in awhile
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

If you are in an apartment they never deliver the coupons in those flyers. And if you call the shopper and the MH news they will even deliver to you home that day you called if you didn't receive them. You might be living were someone didn't want flyers anymore.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Medicine Hat and dont get the shopper or Flyers...is there anyway I can start to get them????

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmommy1w2b View Post
    I live in Medicine Hat and dont get the shopper or Flyers...is there anyway I can start to get them????
    Just phone them and ask!

Thread Information