User Tag List

Page 69 of 218 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I found buy 2 Ritz Bits Crackers save $1.00 exp june 30, 2011 at Giant Tiger today... can post pic if needed. I didn't see it posted in the first thread but if its a repost.. oopsies...
    Join Swagbucks Today!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/watergirl73
    I've made $50 how easy is that!
    Trade List and Wish List 2011

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This is the first time that I've seen this thread - I've been on the site for 2 years but I've only recently started "nosing around" parts that I haven't found before. This is great!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl73 View Post
    I found buy 2 Ritz Bits Crackers save $1.00 exp june 30, 2011 at Giant Tiger today... can post pic if needed. I didn't see it posted in the first thread but if its a repost.. oopsies...
    Hey, sounds like another new one to me! Would love to see it. And there was another new Christie cracker coupon that somebody just found. It was a .75 off WUB2. That will reinforce the mental note I've made to have an extra close look at the Christie crackers wherever I am. There might be two new ones to find.

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    This is the first time that I've seen this thread - I've been on the site for 2 years but I've only recently started "nosing around" parts that I haven't found before. This is great!
    Welcome to our little world! Don't hesitate to post about any new coupons you've found. If you want to check what's been posted on this thread so far, go to post #2 where 2010ontest has been building an amazing archive (with clickable links) of the hundreds of coupons on this thread so far. If we keep going at the pace we've been doing, we may have over 2,000 by the end of the year.

I was at the Dunbar IGA store in Vancouver today and found a new coupon for Danone Crush Yogurt. We had seen a coupon for this product last year in the September Smartsource store coupons. That previous one had been one of the little coupons you pull from a machine. I speculated back then that the manufacturers might end up preferring to have their product seen on a coupon that is much bigger, like this standard size one.

The gimmick, which kids will probably love, is that you don't need a spoon. You just squeeze the container and out comes the yogurt. Hopefully into your mouth. This coupon expires Dec.31 '11.

Also at the same store was another $2 off Olymel frozen poultry product. This one has a later expiry than the previous one posted, Oct.31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Apr 8th, 2011 at 12:51 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I think I know someone who will be happy about this next coupon find. It's another Fontaine Sante hummus coupon. A variation of the one posted previously. This latest one (on top) is for the Classic Hummus. The previous one I found was for Hummus Cocktail (bottom). Both expire Dec.31 '11.

Another thank you to solarpower () who initially gave me the heads up about the first one being at the Yaletown Nester's Market in Vancouver. I went to the Nester's Market at Woodward's and found this latest one.

Here's a link to a page about where the product is sold:

http://www.fontainesante.com/en/distribution

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I think I know someone who will be happy about this next coupon find. It's another Fontaine Sante hummus coupon. A variation of the one posted previously. This latest one (on top) is for the Classic Hummus. The previous one I found was for Hummus Cocktail (bottom). Both expire Dec.31 '11.

Another thank you to solarpower () who initially gave me the heads up about the first one being at the Yaletown Nester's Market in Vancouver. I went to the Nester's Market at Woodward's and found this latest one.

Here's a link to a page about where the product is sold:

http://www.fontainesante.com/en/distribution

Why we don't have this coupon here?
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post

Why we don't have this coupon here?
    Be patient, YOU will have it there soon.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Be patient, YOU will have it there soon.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The gimmick, which kids will probably love, is that you don't need a spoon. You just squeeze the container and out comes the yogurt. Hopefully into your mouth. This coupon expires Dec.31 '11.
    My 14 yr old tried these yesterday and I quote "gross!"
    i found them at RCSS at 50% off+a coup for $1.50 so I thought I'd give it a try
    Anyway.. she went and got a spoon..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Found $1 any Marc Angelo product NED from rep doing a demo yesterday at WM in Toronto!
    Even picked one up from the floor since someone didn't want it!

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Found a little booklet yesterday at Wallmart's by the Clorex wipes. Inside was a coupon for .50 off Clorex Disinfecting wipes. Expiry is June 30/11 and UPC # is 01221901 for you lucky ducky Stackers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I found some coupons yesterday at Fairway's Markets (Victoria) for Maple Leaf deli meat - either prepackaged 175gm or freshly sliced from the deli (no quantity specified) for $1 off.... I thought it was a terrific find (teenage son - loves his deli meats!) .... but you already have it mentioned here. I've never seen a coupon before for freshly sliced deli meats! Wonderful.

Nice job on this list of what's in stores!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I found some coupons yesterday at Fairway's Markets (Victoria) for Maple Leaf deli meat - either prepackaged 175gm or freshly sliced from the deli (no quantity specified) for $1 off.... I thought it was a terrific find (teenage son - loves his deli meats!) .... but you already have it mentioned here. I've never seen a coupon before for freshly sliced deli meats! Wonderful.

Nice job on this list of what's in stores!
    The maple leaf Natural selection coupon was there one year ago
    There was a 2$ coupon on save.ca when they start this line of product
    And it was good at the deli counter with fresh sliced too!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

welcome here!

feel free to add your contribution

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    Found $1 any Marc Angelo product NED from rep doing a demo yesterday at WM in Toronto!
    Even picked one up from the floor since someone didn't want it!
    I'm sure this coupon will go under alot of wishlist!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Also at the same store was another $2 off Olymel frozen poultry product. This one has a later expiry than the previous one posted, Oct.31 '11.

True story - I was in a local IGA Marketplace last week, and I spied a lonely Olymel coupon near the bottom of a standing freezer case. I'm contorting myself, butt in the air, reaching for this coupon at the back bottom of the case.... I finally reach my prize, clutching it to my chest. I take a closer look, and drumroll please..... It expired in 2009! Guess the joke was on me! (hope I didn't traumatize anyone in the store with that visual!)

Page 69 of 218 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread Information