User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Costco - Cheap Nintendo 3DS

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Forgot to say, put a screen protector on the top and bottom of screen. I think DH bought a big sheet at the Dollarama and then used an X-acto knife to cut it to size. Otherwise, you can use those sticky plastic sheet for protecting school books in the meantime until you find cheap proper screen protectors.
    eltada likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @ange410, the 3DS XL is not worth the money, unless your DS has big man hands, lol. You can have any colour you want as long as it's blue or red, both are butt ugly. They put a blue or red plate on the front and back and the sides are black. If your DS is a cool kid, the regular 3DS comes in black. Got mine for free at SDM.

The 3DS comes with a docking station and the XL does not.

The 3DS comes with a cool silver metal retractable stylus and the XL comes with a regular black plastic stylus.

The buttons for Select, Home, and Start on the 3DS is a smooth surface where you can wipe clean, while the XL is like a keyboard where dirt can get trapped between buttons.
    Thank you VERY much for the info! No "big man hands" on my DS, so a 3DS it is!
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information