User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 291
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Gc for them and bonus points for you Nov. 10 to Nov. 16, 2012

  1. #121
    dreaming of Jann.... SarahS83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    south of nowhere
    Posts
    1,774
    Likes Received
    2628
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)




    Maybe I'm the worst at keeping track lol. Thanks!
    Tabby40 likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

    Ask me for more information on how

    Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1


  2. #122
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    412
    Likes Received
    469
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    I bought gift cards today and the cashier didn't swipe my Optimum card. I didn't notice until I got the receipt. She explained that the gift cards weren't eligible for Optimum points so I had to explain the promo to her. She apologized and then called her manager who scanned the card and the bar code on the receipt. My purchase items all flashed on the screen at the scan and the manager said I should still get the 8000 points but to hang onto my receipts until the award date.

    You can bet I'll hang onto the receipts!
    Anna Michele likes this.

  3. #123
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,429
    Likes Received
    195
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    WTF, why can't we pay with a shoppers mastercard???? That does not even make sense.
    I used the shoppers mastercard last year for this promotion with no issues.
    Where was this posted?
    I called SDM head office twice, both persons told me: I can use SDM (MBNA) master card to purchase SDM GC for the 8000 pts promotion.

    I called twice, because I wanted double checking with different person.

    I got all of pts (for the 8000pts promotion) last year, I used MBNA SDM master card.
    Last edited by hcao; Sun, Nov 11th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

  4. #124
    Smart Canuck walkinglady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Likes Received
    785
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Any gift cards excluded from this 8000 BP deal? Thank you.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

  5. #125
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkinglady View Post
    Any gift cards excluded from this 8000 BP deal? Thank you.
    I think that any of the GCs that SDM sell qualify. Last year I bought 3 SDM cards and had them loaded with the amounts I wanted....I was worried afterwards as I read that only the pre-set amount ones counted .... but I did get all my points credited automatically! So as long as you are not buying GCs with other GCs you should be fine.

  6. #126
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    anyone in Toronto see where the Apple App store gift cards are sold? Not the iTunes, but the App store. Can't seem to find them. Thanks! Downtown definitely preferred. Thanks!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  7. #127
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    454
    Likes Received
    398
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    I called SDM head office twice, both persons told me: I can use SDM (MBNA) master card to purchase SDM GC for the 8000 pts promotion.

    I called twice, because I wanted double checking with different person.

    I got all of pts (for the 8000pts promotion) last year, I used MBNA SDM master card.
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. I bought 3 sets of GCs yesterday with my SDM MC and just started to get worried after reading some earlier posts.

  8. #128
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    98
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    i bought two set of gift card today with two different optimum card' 3x50 lcbo and 3x50 beer store, can someone help? this is paid w a master card, i didnt get the bonus 8000 points. does point get award right away?

    do i need to call for follow up or is point award at a later date?

    i would like to do a couple more transactions
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011



  9. #129
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oh Canada
    Posts
    1,647
    Likes Received
    510
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    i bought two set of gift card today with two different optimum card' 3x50 lcbo and 3x50 beer store, can someone help? this is paid w a master card, i didnt get the bonus 8000 points. does point get award right away?

    do i need to call for follow up or is point award at a later date?

    i would like to do a couple more transactions
    Fine print said Points will be add by Nov 23-2012!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

    Thanks for being my referral!!!

  10. #130
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    324
    Likes Received
    98
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    thanks for the quick replied, faster then when i went to their websites to check.

    this is actually my second time back to sdm, the first time one of the cashier told me that lcbo card are not qualified, but the ads has the lcbo card on it. why do they have to confused us so much.

    thanks, planning to do couple more transactions but my stomach wont set if i dont get the point.


    Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    Fine print said Points will be add by Nov 23-2012!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011



  11. #131
    Smart Canuck neelkamalll1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Surrey B.C.
    Posts
    1,084
    Likes Received
    772
    Trading Score
    50 (98%)



    Hubby was with me when I went to buy the GC so we only bought $150 in Esso cards. I am going back alone later and buy others.
    anisa, DianneS, littlebean and 1 others like this.

  12. #132
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oh Canada
    Posts
    1,647
    Likes Received
    510
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    thanks for the quick replied, faster then when i went to their websites to check.

    this is actually my second time back to sdm, the first time one of the cashier told me that lcbo card are not qualified, but the ads has the lcbo card on it. why do they have to confused us so much.

    thanks, planning to do couple more transactions but my stomach wont set if i dont get the point.
    This is the 3rd year I do this promotion, last year it was 8,000 as well and in 2010 it was just 5000 bonus points for 150$. From my experience, I got all the points with my visa payments, so it's just the store manager or cash supervisor idea to handle this promotion, because as 1800 Shoppers said to me, the store has their own restriction or rule, they do whatever they want when it comes to credit card!!! You will get points on your purchase for sure! Don't worry!!!
    torontogal12 and couponsbaby like this.
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

    Thanks for being my referral!!!

  13. #133
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,429
    Likes Received
    195
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by FrugalMe View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. I bought 3 sets of GCs yesterday with my SDM MC and just started to get worried after reading some earlier posts.

    Hi, FrugaIMe: would you like to call SDM head office again?
    Even two persons from SDM head office told me the same thing: I can use SDM MBNA master card, but according to the detail (from Flyer), I still worry if I can get the 8000 pts this year?

  14. #134
    Smart Canuck walkinglady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Likes Received
    785
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I think that any of the GCs that SDM sell qualify. Last year I bought 3 SDM cards and had them loaded with the amounts I wanted....I was worried afterwards as I read that only the pre-set amount ones counted .... but I did get all my points credited automatically! So as long as you are not buying GCs with other GCs you should be fine.
    Thank you dahlia!
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

  15. #135
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,028
    Likes Received
    13561
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I'm not taking any chances. SDM makes their own rules and, recently, has even changed the rules part-way through a promo (Cadbury, Huggies) so I'm not giving them any reason to withhold any bonus points with this promo due to a misinterpretation. On Saturday, with cash in hand, I purchased a number of gift cards, all in separate transactions of $150.00 (2 or more GCs in each transaction). Now I can just relax and wait for the bonus points to show up on Nov. 23.
    anisa, hcao, lizamarie and 3 others like this.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •