User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Wind Mobile : Amazing Holiday Unlimited Plans Are Back !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    I like the prices you mention, just a couple of questions:
    If I got 2 phones would it be 2 X $25 = $50 or 2 X $40 = $80 or would it be less?
    Also do you have to pay extra for System access fees?
    Also is this for a contracted period of time?
    Thanks.
    No there are no system access fees or contracts with Wind Mobile.

If you go for a subsidised phone on their Wind Tab as opposed to paying the full price , then you just pay off the tab , there are no cancellation fees and you can leave anytime.

For 2 or more lines on one account , see below.

http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/Be...r-Savings.aspx

With Better Together Savings your family can save up to an additional $300/year.

● Free unlimited Canada-wide calling between your family members with WIND monthly plans from anywhere on our network.
    ● Save up to $5 a month for every line you add on one account - up to 5 lines.
    ● Mix and match any of our qualifying monthly voice or mobile internet plans.
    # of Qualifying Plans 2 PLANS 3 PLANS 4 PLANS 5 PLANS
    Savings / Month $5 $15 $20 $25
    Savings / Year $60 $180 $240 $300

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Great. Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quick question- I'm seriously debating taking advantage of the new Wind deal tomorrow ($25) but have read really mixed reviews on them. Most of the reviews however are from 2010 so I was just wondering if anyone has any recent ones and if this is worth it. Most say the dropping calls and shaky lines are much better but that Customer Service is terrible. ??Help
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by klr2009 View Post
    Quick question- I'm seriously debating taking advantage of the new Wind deal tomorrow ($25) but have read really mixed reviews on them. Most of the reviews however are from 2010 so I was just wondering if anyone has any recent ones and if this is worth it. Most say the dropping calls and shaky lines are much better but that Customer Service is terrible. ??Help
    Check over here , the people over there are pretty helpful.

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...51-WIND-Mobile

http://mobilesyrup.com/forum/index.php

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anyone know about mobilicity promotion, last year they have 50% off all of their regular plans for a year. I think cheapest of all, (no doubt service is also a kind of cheap but ok for people like me, who only use some time and with $12.50 it is very affordable.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Anyone know about mobilicity promotion, last year they have 50% off all of their regular plans for a year. I think cheapest of all, (no doubt service is also a kind of cheap but ok for people like me, who only use some time and with $12.50 it is very affordable.
    They are good too , but their coverage area is smaller and the plans are only for 1 yr , Wind's plans are lifetime

Mobilicity and Public Mobile should also have some kind of promos this holiday season
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Be warned, I was with this company and my cell phone wouldn't work inside buildings. I was constantly loosing reception in wind zones in Brampton when outside and had such a headache with them. Their reps are in Egypt and aren't too nice to woman on the phone either. The phone ended up being a huge waste of money and wasn't worth the cost.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

In reply to you, I wouldnt wast my money, I ended my contract with them in 2012 because of bad service. People would call and text me and my phone would never ring. Calls were always dropped, my cell rarely had connection and my phone never ever worked inside a building. Apparently I live in a good zone for coverage so I would be very careful going to wind.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

This is a great pre paid package and phone. Great for your young kids and if you don't use the phone much and don't want to spend a lot.

Exclusive On-Line Offer
    GoWell Pre-paid Value Package
    Only $59!
    Description

Connect easily, anytime with the GoWell G328. Small and mighty, this phone is small, simple, and easy to use.

Plus with the purchase of the GoWell G328, you also get:
    • 6 months of unlimited evening and weekend calling
    • Unlimited Incoming calls
    • Bonus $10 activation credit
    • Call Control features (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, and Call Waiting)
    • Enjoy our great Pay Your Way Rates of 20₵/minute, 15₵/text, and $1/MB

Features

The GoWell G328 boasts all of the key features that one would expect from a value packed feature phone, including: A 2.0MP camera, numeric keypad for dialing and texting, and an FM Radio.

Gowell Pre-Paid Value Package – Terms of Sale:
    • All Sales Final
    • Number Porting Unavailable

In Stock

Free shipping to anywhere in Canada through Canada Post.

Other ways you can buy:

Available Online Only

Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Source : Mobilesyrup

WIND opens shop in Windsor, expands coverage in other locations and now reaches 14 million Canadians

By Ian Hardy on November 15, 2012 at 12:08pm in Mobile News, WIND Mobile
    Wind Mobile has officially gone live in Windsor today. There are 5 store locations and the map shows coverage in the core of the city, but seems that there’s no more expansion plans in the works. Perhaps that might change with the upcoming spectrum auction.
    In addition to Windsor going live, WIND has also expanded their coverage in several other locations. In an email to us WIND noted that customers have expanded reach in London, Barrie now connected to the GTA via Highway 400 and includes service to Cookstown, Bradford, Baxter, and along Yonge Street), plus connected service between the GTA, Barrie, Peterborough, Hamilton, and to St. Catharines and Niagara Falls.
    WIND recently announced that they have over 500,000 subscribers, with coverage now reaches 14 million Canadians, representing approximately 41% of the population.
    Via: WIND

Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I see 1 million customers with Wind by this time next year

Their network coverage and reception has improved a lot since their initial days.

The Big 3 need some competition they have been ripping us off for far too long
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by klr2009 View Post
    I've been with them for two years. There were some hiccups at the start as they were getting themselves up and running, but it seems to have settled down. They are consistently improving their coverage area and filling in any gaps. I have no complaints!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abfab View Post
    I've been with them for two years. There were some hiccups at the start as they were getting themselves up and running, but it seems to have settled down. They are consistently improving their coverage area and filling in any gaps. I have no complaints!
    Yeah ..they have improved significantly since their launch.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for posting, I might get this

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

They have some good promotions on their handsets also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information