Trading Score
    6 (100%)

what time on Wednesdays do they pay?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KJH View Post
    what time on Wednesdays do they pay?
    Assume you are asking about PayPal cashouts. There is no longer a specific day that cashouts are paid. I don't think all of the FAQ etc. have been updated. The most recent information is in the Forum - News and Updates - New Cashout Policy ....

I have been finding my payments arrive 4-8 days after the request. There is no specific time of day. I have had the payments arrive in the morning, afternoon and evening Pacific.
    KJH likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Don't spend much time on ptc sites but thinking about going back to Clixsense and was wondering if the cheque thing applies to people who have an account and have cashed out before. I've cashed out 4 or 5 times there but haven't been on the site in about a year or two. Does anyone know if I need to get the cheque to verify or can I still cashout directly to paypal?
    Swagbuks is fun and easy!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/griffithuni

Join Gifthulk and make $!
    http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/VG281891

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes def slow season for surveys and stuff.

lila if you have cashed out previous with no issues im sure your account will be fine cashing out paypal without the cheque thing.
    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=6028042
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3753520

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

just had a super quick 39 cent CINT survey

some companies pay for the strangest things

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    just had a super quick 39 cent CINT survey some companies pay for the strangest things
    You beat me to it. Mine just credited and with that my daily checklist is done. And I had exactly the same thought. What some companies will pay for.....
    tvwatcher and hogama like this.

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i was just wondering just how much do you make every month in Clixsense? I am not making more that $10.00. Just how can I make more? I try and do surveys but never seem to qualify. thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

i was just wondering just how much do you make every month in Clixsense
    I know there is a wide variation in the amount earned by various people.

My monthly earnings vary quite a bit. I just looked at September 2015 thru January 2016. I looked at those months because I didn't miss a lot of days, have been quite active and they are of course recent. My monthly totals (before any daily checklist bonus and referral earnings) ranged from $30 - $60 approximately. My Checklist bonuses added between $4 and $10 each month. I am a Premium Member and that does make a difference. For me the $17 is definitely worth it. One of my referrals has been very active over the last two months or so (thank you so much!) and that has also added to the total. And all those dollars are US dollars.

I don't feel I necessarily qualify for that many surveys, but I do check regularly when I can (up to several times per day). I am currently working on only two sites (ClixSense and NeoBux) and as a result almost all surveys I do are on ClixSense. By that I mean I haven't already done them through another site. Surveys are by far the biggest source of earnings for me on ClixSense. The same thing applies to the various offer walls. I do the offers through ClixSense.

With respect to earning more. If you aren't already, try checking several time per day. See if you notice any patterns with respect to timing for when surveys tend to appear for you. Make sure that your profile is done and up to date (top right of the Survey page). I keep an eye on the various offer walls for things that are around. I don't necessarily immediately do small offers. I will take a chance and leave them in case I need an offer in order to complete the checklist on a day when I only complete one survey. Although January has been good for me overall it has really been feast or famine. Typically the beginning of the year is tougher.

Do you complete any CrowdFlower tasks? I do those through NeoBux because I can earn more with them there. But that can possibly be another source of earnings. At the moment it can be difficult to get started with those if you don't already have a Level Badge based on your previous activity. There are not a lot of tasks available for those without a badge. The ClixSense forum in the Tasks section can be a good source of information about tasks that are good, those that aren't working etc. If you don't have a Level Badge and are interested in tasks, post back and I will provide some more information about the Entrance Exam, but don't want this message to get too much longer.
    KJH likes this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

i was just wondering just how much do you make every month in Clixsense? I am not making more that $10.00. Just how can I make more? I try and do surveys but never seem to qualify. thanks
    Here's a very simple answer lol. You have to try as many surveys as it takes. I attempt surveys for about 5 minutes at a time, about three times a day. My goal is to complete a minimum of one per day and i have no trouble doing so.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    KJH likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

something very fishy going on with this site.

I keep getting reversals. I always do surveys properly. Never rush etc.

Im stopping working here for awhile until they figure out who is doing all this fraud reversals
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

wow, that sucks - I wonder if it's happening on Swagbucks too? I refuse to do surveys on Swagbucks but I'm still curious if it's happening there as well

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im not sure. But even the clixsense forum has had a lot of members complaining about reversals over the past couple months which ive not really seen in the previous years.

i was taking a break anyways and came back to see 3 new reversals. Add to my other 3 and ive had 6 in the last 90 days.

Before that I had 4 reversals in 3 years.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a reversal as well few days ago on one of the CINT survey. I think all routers have reversal mechanism in place, but most of the routers normally will allow certain number of reversals per member/per site and they won't charge back the credit. However, they will suspend the member/site account if reversal is over the limit.

I think Globaltest, Toluna, SSI, Ipsos or PL are still safe to do as I have never heard they will reverse credit after few weeks. I think CINT, Samplicous or iPoll are more prone to get reversals. I'm not sure about the Sogood and Yoursurvey since they are too new.

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    something very fishy going on with this site.

I keep getting reversals. I always do surveys properly. Never rush etc.

Im stopping working here for awhile until they figure out who is doing all this fraud reversals
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

so I bought a webcam for my desktop - Best Buy had them on for half price for Boxing Day - didn't think I was ever going to get another webcam survey, but finally just got one for 97 cents!

I couldn't find my balaclava, which is what I put on for webcam surveys so they can't see my face, so I held a big brown envelope to cover me just below my eyes LOL

all I had to do was watch a video - didn't have to answer any questions

now to find that darned balaclava....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TrialPay used to have something like 6$ for shopping at Gap or Old Navy, checked y'day and its gone down to under$ $3 in points....
    01kipper likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Page 400 of 410 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 ... LastLast

Thread Information