User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Bishi
  • 4 Post By neelkamalll1979
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto
  • 1 Post By pepperminty
  • 1 Post By MapleLeaves

Thread: Cineplex $30 Gift Card, get a Holiday Gift Pack worth $65

  1. #1
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    215
    Likes Received
    92
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    4
    Expired on: Mon, Jan 7th, 2013
    The Cineplex Holiday Gift Packs are back! When you buy a $30 gift card, you'll recieve a Holiday Gift Pack with $65 worth of coupons including: free admission during the month of your birthday, two-for-one admission, free premium upgrades for two, free small popcorn, free small popcorn with the purchase of any size drink, and free bag of M&M's when you purchase a large popcorn and drink.

    Also, this year Cineplex seems to be having another promotion as well; buy a $50 e-card between Nov 8th - Jan 5th and get a $10 e-card that's valid until Jan 31st, 2013. Not able to combine both promotions.

    More information at http://www.cineplex.com/Contests/Hol...learnmore.aspx
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, M&M Meats
    New to Swagbucks! Join by clicking here!
    IRazoo: join here!


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck neelkamalll1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Surrey B.C.
    Posts
    1,084
    Likes Received
    772
    Trading Score
    50 (98%)



    Bought this yesterday seemed like a good deal to me. I used the GC to buy the movie tickets after. So for $10 more I gained all the other coupons. Wish I had known about the B1G1F offer before though. Also there are specific dates for the coupons as well as a pin code for a contest Cineplex is holding.

    free admission during the month of your birthday valid Jan 1/13-Dec 31/13
    two-for-one admission valid Nov 1/12- March 31/13
    free premium upgrades for two valid March 7/13-April 8/13
    free small popcorn Nov 1/12-Feb 5/13
    free small popcorn with the purchase of any size drink valid Feb 6/13-March 6/13
    free bag of M&M's when you purchase a large popcorn and drink valid March 7/13-April 8/13

  3. #3
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,862
    Likes Received
    39816
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Great thread, OP.
    This helps with easy Christmas shopping and gift giving.
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,862
    Likes Received
    39816
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Anybody know if you get Scene points when purchasing this promo?
    Thx.

  5. #5
    Cuckooroocuckoo Cuckoobird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,058
    Likes Received
    1044
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    How do you interpret the "two for one" admission? Does it mean I still have to buy a movie ticket and present the two for one coupon to get a free ticket?

  6. #6
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,030
    Likes Received
    6132
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    How do you interpret the "two for one" admission? Does it mean I still have to buy a movie ticket and present the two for one coupon to get a free ticket?
    Yes its basically B1G1 free .

    I hope you can use it on a Tuesday , as most Cineplex have Tuesday discounts ..mine charges only 7 bucks on Tue and 12 bucks on all other days

    So 2 tkts on Tue for 7 bucks will be great using this cpn
    Cuckoobird likes this.

  7. #7
    <3 pepperminty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    84
    Likes Received
    21
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Anybody know if you get Scene points when purchasing this promo?
    Thx.
    No scene points since you're buying a gift card.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

  8. #8
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,862
    Likes Received
    39816
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pepperminty View Post
    No scene points since you're buying a gift card.
    Thanks

  9. #9
    CaNewbie palmiero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    How do you interpret the "two for one" admission? Does it mean I still have to buy a movie ticket and present the two for one coupon to get a free ticket?
    I would also like to know this. Can the "2 for 1 admission" coupon be used for VIP tickets? Also can these coupons be used while booking advance movies online or only used at the physical location in person?

  10. #10
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    521
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    Does anyone know what premium upgrades mean?
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!


  11. #11
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    365
    Likes Received
    242
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Bought this yesterday seemed like a good deal to me. I used the GC to buy the movie tickets after. So for $10 more I gained all the other coupons. Wish I had known about the B1G1F offer before though. Also there are specific dates for the coupons as well as a pin code for a contest Cineplex is holding.

    free admission during the month of your birthday valid Jan 1/13-Dec 31/13
    two-for-one admission valid Nov 1/12- March 31/13
    free premium upgrades for two valid March 7/13-April 8/13
    free small popcorn Nov 1/12-Feb 5/13
    free small popcorn with the purchase of any size drink valid Feb 6/13-March 6/13
    free bag of M&M's when you purchase a large popcorn and drink valid March 7/13-April 8/13
    Thanks for pointing out the dates!
    IMO, the first two coupons are useful enough, but the rest are so so. The premium upgrades are valid for one month only and that month is usually the movie industry's slow season with no real good production coming out. The cost of popcorn is less than 10 cents and they significantly overcharge on those snacks, so those snack coupons are worthless.
    Basically we can look at the promotion as buy $30 gift card and get two free tickets. It's still an OK deal.
    Shwa Girl likes this.


  12. #12
    ♥ New Mommy ♥ ashokia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,550
    Likes Received
    708
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)




    I'm also wondering what the free premium upgrade means?


  13. #13
    ♥ New Mommy ♥ ashokia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,550
    Likes Received
    708
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)




    Does anyone know if you can use an e-gift card to purchase a physical gift card? IE: buy the $50 e-gift card (get the $10 e-gift card free) then use that to purchase a $30 card (get the $65) promo?


  14. #14
    CaNewbie palmiero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use an e-gift card to purchase a physical gift card? IE: buy the $50 e-gift card (get the $10 e-gift card free) then use that to purchase a $30 card (get the $65) promo?
    As far as I know it won't work. I believe someone on site already tried this.

    http://forums..com/cineplex-65-gift-...-card-1254685/
    Last edited by palmiero; Sun, Nov 11th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •