User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

For example buying shoppers gift cards and then paying with them will I still get the bonus points?
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

No, you won't get any bonus points for paying for GC with GC.

*LCBO cards available in Ontario only. Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Points to be awarded to your account by Friday, November 23, 2012 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. Some conditions apply. Offer valid Saturday, November 10, 2012 to Friday, November 16, 2012. See store for details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sorry I meant for this weekends 20x event.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    No, you won't get any bonus points for paying for GC with GC.

*LCBO cards available in Ontario only. Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Points to be awarded to your account by Friday, November 23, 2012 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. Some conditions apply. Offer valid Saturday, November 10, 2012 to Friday, November 16, 2012. See store for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Looking at the title of your thread, I assume you are talking about using an SDM GC to make purchases on Saturday - 20x the points day. You will definitely get 20x the points on Saturday if you pay by GC on eligible purchases. I bought some SDM GCs this week to take advantage of the 8,000 bonus points offer and plan to use them on Saturday to get even more points

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

yes you will get 20x points, if you pay, As I think you are asking for groseries and other stuff payment. I always pay at shoppers with gc and thats why we buy those. But we can't buy gc with gc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    For example buying shoppers gift cards and then paying with them will I still get the bonus points?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Yep I mean buying sdm cards to get the 8000 this week, then using the giftcards to shop the 20x this weekend.
    Just wanted to make sure before I forked out the $!
    Thank you

QUOTE=uanoor;5086458]yes you will get 20x points, if you pay, As I think you are asking for groseries and other stuff payment. I always pay at shoppers with gc and thats why we buy those. But we can't buy gc with gc.[/QUOTE]

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do this every November with my large diabetic supply purchase - stock up on Gift Cards on promo week and use them on 20X point. $1200 in supplies gets me 240,000 points on 20X day alone. I hate having diabetes but SDM makes it somewhat profitable with the Optimum program.

Thread Information