User Tag List

Page 71 of 218 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

At our Vancouver Smartcanucks meeting on Saturday I got this Danactive coupon from gizmo888 (thank you! ). She said she got it from the IGA store on Broadway (near Arbutus) in Vancouver. Nice long expiry, Jan.31 '12.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Apr 11th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Very nice finds! Three thumbs up!

I got a heads up from solarpower that they have appeared at the Save On Foods on Cambie in Vancouver also. I'll have to go buy some mushrooms!

Another heads up from solarpower (thank you! ) was about this new fibre 1 coupon at the London Drugs at Woodward's in downtown Vancouver. Free cereal WUB3 bars. Expires July 31 '11.

And pick a cereal box with the 5$ coupon good on frozen yogurt or ice cream brand of your choice to maximize this
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got this little Van Houtte booklet from lattelady at our Vancouver Smartcanucks meeting on Saturday (thank you! ). She said she picked it up from a demo rep at a Safeway store. I checked London Drugs product list and although they have the K-cups listed, it seems they don't sell the ground or whole bean coffee. Would've been nice to stack with these...

Regardless, they are great coupons and expire Sept.30 '11.
    (dancing pickle just had a triple expresso!)

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Apr 11th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Shreddies - Loblaws, the rest IGA, the Jello are the same ones with Dec. exp.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Shreddies - Loblaws, the rest IGA, the Jello are the same ones with Dec. exp.
    Nice ones! I was in RCSS Metrotown in Burnaby on Saturday and I had some samples of the Shreddies and spent at least five minutes chatting up the rep lady but she was keeping her coupons well protected and told me they are available IF I am going to make a purchase.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nice ones! I was in RCSS Metrotown in Burnaby on Saturday and I had some samples of the Shreddies and spent at least five minutes chatting up the rep lady but she was keeping her coupons well protected and told me they are available IF I am going to make a purchase.
    HAH! That's when you grab a few boxes, a few coupons, and then ditch the boxes in another aisle. lol

They were selling the Shreddies for $5 at Superstore & I took that coupon over to Walmart & got them for $2.97 - 0.75.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

hihi!

myself I said I have 4 kids and ask if I could grab 2 or 3 coupons. And when I'm with the kids, this is more easy
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought 2 boxes of the Shreddies for $2.50 at Lobalws, the ones with the Glad coupons on it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Oh! I'll have to keep my eyes open for Shreddies and Jello ones

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    HAH! That's when you grab a few boxes, a few coupons, and then ditch the boxes in another aisle. lol

They were selling the Shreddies for $5 at Superstore & I took that coupon over to Walmart & got them for $2.97 - 0.75.
    Oh, I know. I've done that in the past but all I could really think of at that point is that I wanted to go home and have a nap. Must be losing my edge.

I got a very nice bunch of coupons from solarpower (thank you! ) and in it were these five that were new to me. The Irish Spring and the Orville Redenbacher came in trades so we're not sure exactly where they came from. I had been looking for the Irish Spring in some Rexall stores here but haven't found it, yet. The Orville Redenbacher coupon appears to have come off a sample pack, I think, based on some writing on the back. The Lindt coupons came in the May issue of Canadian Living Magazine.

The Irish Spring expires Dec.31 '11, the Lindt expires Aug.31 '11 and the Orville Redenbacher expires June 25 '11.

***edit*** I just noticed that Nani posted the Irish Spring coupon back on April 4 (post #979).

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 01:49 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

For the Lindt coupons, I am definitely picking up the May issue of Canadian Living.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ow wow what awesome coupons I am going to have to do some more hunting !!!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I found them laying on an abandoned rep table in Superstore in Edmonton on Sunday. Grabbed 2 but left the stack

I have the Lidnt coupons to trade, but they are not posted on my trade list yet - too many coupons, so little time!

I would love to find out where to get my hands on those Irish Springs one though! Wish I lived in Vancouver to meet up with you Smart Canucks! I moved to Edmonton from Langley 2 years ago.
    Last edited by mvandekuyt; Tue, Apr 12th, 2011 at 12:45 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by -flawless- View Post
    For the Lindt coupons, I am definitely picking up the May issue of Canadian Living.
    I'm not sure but they may have only come in the delivered subscription issues. Anyone know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by mvandekuyt View Post
    I found them laying on an abandoned rep table in Superstore in Edmonton on Sunday. Grabbed 2 but left the stack

I have the Lidnt coupons to trade, but they are not posted on my trade list yet - too many coupons, so little time!

I would love to find out where to get my hands on those Irish Springs one though! Wish I lived in Vancouver to meet up with you Smart Canucks! I moved to Edmonton from Langley 2 years ago.
    A stack of coupons on an unattended rep table is like honey to a bear! But I guess even bears share nice.

Where did you get your Lindt coupons? Were they in a subscription issue?

I've been looking but haven't found the $1 Irish Spring coupon in Vancouver yet, but I will post about it if I do.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ohh that ritz bits one is high on my list! my toodles loves the ritz with real kraft cheeselike substance in them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 71 of 218 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information