User Tag List

Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I bought 3 wahes use buy 3 $7 buy 1 $2 and a 3rd one that i can't remember - i got all 3 for $8. It was an older guy at the CS. I didn't PM but i just gave him the coupons and he even cut them up too (2 were attched). No problems no questions.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used differnt coupons with differnt bar codes.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thanks I like the older guy and the other 2 guys there they are always really good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Heh, nobody seems to be from Regina . I think any Regina folk need to pm me and arrange a coffee coupon date. Just went to WM today and cashed in on $20 in coupons, plus any savings on sales. Those panabello pizzas were on for $3.47 and had the coupon for $1 off. So paid $2.47 for a $7 pizza. The ristorantes were there for the same price. I picked those up the other day from SDM 5X$2 off with the cineplex coupons @ 3.99 sale price = $2 each for $7 pizzas, no complaints. Walmart had the Green Giant Save on veggies on sales too, so used the coupon, and they had the Nestea cans with Delissio coupons 5x$2 off. Nestea was $5.24. I really love Nestea, so that is just a bonus. I'm not really that big of a fan for Delissio, but heh $2 off is $2 off. I'll eat it and everything....just 'not excitedly...it's a bit doughy. Anyhow!!!!

I've been really amazed at how the cashiers really take out their magnifying glass to read the coupons and almost get upset about them. How can this possibly be free??? How?? I've had the same girl @ Walmart twice and she has been ....literally....upset over...scrubbing bubbles $5 off. We bought 5 before the expiry, but we also had a combination of internet and magazine coupons given to us by friends.

Honestly, we would have never tried some of these products without the coupons, and that's what these companies must be focusing on, and I think it is great. I've been able to try these things that I may not have considered and it is enticing a life long customer because I haven't been dissappointed yet. My mom is in love with the scrubbing bubbles continous spray! For example...

I had the quaker free coupons and have been hassled twice over them. I had the free mars-pass it on coupon from save on....it's just really strange. I am contemplating on printing off the store policies and taking them around in a binder when I shop. My mom bought me a "coupon wallet "today because in the 2 months that I've been collecting, I no longer travel without coupons or buy anything without a coupon. Our savings our already beyond $500 and we really don't buy that much. Thanks Smart Canucks! xoxoxxo We love you!

Whose up for a coupon date?

I would be really interested in organizing a huge coupon day, where we compile our best coupons and arrange it around the best sales, and save a record amount of money. It would require alot of planning and alot of trading with the rest of our Canadian folk. Just an idea...

I must add that I have been a student for the past 8 months where I found my income decreased to 0%. However, when I am cash friendly and want something, I'm not cheap. The new "student"status was part of my motivation for finding and liking this hobby. Therefore, offering coupons has changed my shopping habits...ie. products I like, products I will buy again when I am employed steadily....I just had an interview with the góv't and I will buy those products that were never on my shopping list before, again, at probably less than free prices when I do have a steady income. I used to have a job in Alberta where I was paid more than adequately for daily living allowance, sometimes @ $1500 a month or $50 a day, as a single person just because I travelled all over the province. If I wasn't in a big supercenter, big city center, I bought the products that were familiar, not on sale, and at premium price because many of the locations didn't have walmart of superstore. Therefore, if I do get a job like that again, I'm going to buy those products that I have liked and tried through couponing no matter where I live.
    Last edited by greengirl2011; Sun, Apr 10th, 2011 at 03:40 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

has anyone had any problems stacking the new online brandsaver coupons at LD in saskatoon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyeskimos View Post
    has anyone had any problems stacking the new online brandsaver coupons at LD in saskatoon
    Bump! I haven't tried yet but looking forward to hearing responses...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Extra Foods Canarama Just an FYI <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e3e3e3; COLOR: #e3e3e3" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- NuHit--><!-- / NuHit--><!-- message -->
    I was in today and they refused me using 4 $1.50 coupons, allong with my buy 2 get 2 free. I feel ripped off by $3.00. I have another of those coupons but don't want to have the same outcome. Has anyone else had difficulties at any other SS or Extra Foods?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rexall on 8th street and Mckercher, have 2 packs of toothbrushes (I believe Reach brand) marked down to $0.67 for anyone who's interested. they are in the clearance area at the back of the store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Extra Foods Canarama Just an FYI <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e3e3e3; COLOR: #e3e3e3" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- NuHit--><!-- / NuHit--><!-- message -->
    I was in today and they refused me using 4 $1.50 coupons, allong with my buy 2 get 2 free. I feel ripped off by $3.00. I have another of those coupons but don't want to have the same outcome. Has anyone else had difficulties at any other SS or Extra Foods?
    I have this issue on and off at the west rcss. I usually have them check with their supervisor and the supervisor says its okay as long as I'm not making money on the coupons. Lately, I just go to the self checkout and keep my coupon use under $9 per transaction. You just hand the coupons to the attendant at the end of your transaction - much easier and no hassle.
    Last edited by stoonmom; Tue, Apr 12th, 2011 at 04:03 PM.

thriftysaskgirl
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone have extras of the Presidents Choice $25 Gift Card MIR for Tropicana and Quaker?? or Know any Loblaw stores in Regina that still have them??

thriftysaskgirl
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a bunch of Regina coupons that expire at the end of the month that I dont want to waste! So im not really asking for much for these, I mostly just want them to get used. But I am looking for a copy of the Mail in Rebate for Lysol No Touch Soap Dispenser, Busy Bone coupons, Hellmans, Weight Watchers coupons, Country Harvest Product Coupons, Jamieson Coupons, Healthy Choice, Johnson & Johnson Dollars, CoverGirl Coupons, Physicians Formula Coupons. So if you have anything to trade me just tell me what you have. We will figure something out Happy Couponing Everyone!!

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>FR-CA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> REGINA COUPONS
    LUBE-X FAST OIL CHANGE –(1x) $5 OFF ANY OIL CHANGE (not valid with any other promotion) – Exp April 30, 11
    - (1x) $10 OFF ANY OIL CHANGE (not valid with any other promotion) – Exp April 30, 11
    A&W: - (4X) BUY BACON N’ EGGER WITH COFFEE GET FREE BACON N’ EGGER – Exp April 30, 11
    - (4X) BUY ONE PAPA BURGER WITH A REGULAR ROOTBEER & GET A FREE PAPA BURGER - Exp April 30, 11
    - (7X) BUY ONE TEEN BURGER WITH A REGULAR ROOTBEER & GET A FREE TEEN BURGER – Exp April 30, 11
    WASABI: - (6X) BUY ANY SUSHI COMBO AND GET A FREE SUSHI ROLL UP TO $6 – exp April 30, 11
    TOMAS COOK : - (2X) $5 OFF ANY EVENING DINING OF $35 OR MORE (VALID SUN & THURS AFTER 4PM ONLY) – EXP April 30, 11
    - (2x) CREATE YOUR OWN PASTA FOR ONLY $8.99 (VALID AFTER 4PM SUN-TUES ONLY) – EXP April 30, 11
    - (2x) FREE BONELESS DRY RIBS WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY DINNER ENTREE(SUN-TUES ONLY) – Exp April 30
    BOOSTER JUICE: – (2X) BUY AN ENERGY SHAKER & GET A SHAKER OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE FREE – EXP April 30, 11
    - (1x) BUY A ZOLA ACAI AND GET A SENDON FOR HALF PRICE – Exp April 30, 11
    SMOKIN OKIES BBQ – (3X) BUY 1 SANDWICH AND BEVERAGE AND GET A SECOND SANDWICH FREE – April 30, 11
    - (3x) BUY 1 RIB DINNER AND GET A 2<sup>ND</sup> FOR HALF PRICE – Exp April 30, 11
    TROPICANA TAN: - (2X) BOGO SINGLE SESSION HIGH POWERED OR HIGH PRESSURE TANNING SESSION – April 30, 11
    QUIZNOS SUB: - (3X) BUY ANY SIGNATURE CLASSIC SUB, CHIPS AND 20OZ DRINK, AND GET FREE SUB - April 30, 11
    - (3x) BUY ANY SIGNATURE CLASSIC SUB, CHIPS AND 20OZ DRINK, AND GET FREE 6 INCH SUB - April 30, 11
    PARADISE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER – (4X) BOGO GAME OF MINI GOLF (NOT VAILD SATURDAYS) – April 30, 11
    DAIRY QUEEN (CORNWALL) – (2X) BUY ONE HOTDOG WITH A DRINK & GET A 2<sup>ND</sup> HOTDOG FREE – APRIL 30<sup>TH</sup>
    - (2X) BUY ONE PITA WITH A DRINK AND GET A 2<sup>ND</sup> PITA FREE – Exp April 30<sup>th</sup>, 11
    ARBYS: - (5X) BUY A ROAST BEEF COMBO AND GET A REGULAR ROAST BEEF SANDWISG FREE – Exp April 30, 11
    - (5X) BUY A CHICKEN BREAST FILLET COMBO AND GET A CHICK BREAST FILLET SANDWICH FREE – Exp April 30, 11

WESTERN PIZZA: - (5X) BUY ANY 2 PASTA DISHES AND RECIEVE A FREE SMALL CAESAR SALAD – Exp April 30, 11
    - (5x) BUY ANY LARGE OR XLARGE PIZZA & ADD DRY RIBBS FOR ONLY $3.99 – Exp April 30, 11
    THE HUB – (6X) BOGO ANY MEAL UP TO $12 VALUE – Exp April 30, 11
    THE MATRIX – (8X) BOGO ONE HOUR OF GAMING – Exp April 30, 11

heatherdg
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone notice the awesome deal in the walmart flyer this week? Gillette Proglide razor on sale for $4!!! Use your $2 off coupon to get them for $2...OR buy three and save 5! Which means you would get 3 for $7!
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome heatherdg
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone notice that pharmasave has double coupondays monday and tuesday???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by watsonmom View Post
    Did anyone notice that pharmasave has double coupondays monday and tuesday???

thanks for letting us know! olay body wash is on for $4.49 - what happens with overages at PS? i'm guessing they won't allow it?

also saw greenworks for $2.50, kellogs for $2.99.
    Last edited by stoonmom; Fri, Apr 15th, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information