Expired
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1622
Size:  61.8 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Esprit

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm surprised this sale is still on, seeing that Esprit closed up shop in Canada! This is the best sale, people!! Especially if you need dress clothes, this is where the deals are to be had. Insane slashings from their original price and the quality is really really good!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

about 50% of what I wear comes from this sale. I love esprit. But no wonder they closed - why would I buy anything at their regular store if I know this sale comes up every year and deals are amazing

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Did anyone go to this sale? From the International Centre info, it sounded like there were going to be other companies selling merchandise in the same area with Esprit having a few tables or so.

tobiwobi, as much as l love Esprit warehouse sales, they don't always have my size. I wish they did! I've literally walked out of a few of these sales with either one thing or nothing at all. I try buying things for DH here, but he says they doesn't fit him well and never wears them. I hope you found some great deals at this sale if you went!

One year I bought a linen dress, two sizes too big, for $20. I can get away with it, but...it's still two sizes too big.

They also used to sell some of their stock at the outlet stores, where the prices for the exact same items were less than the warehouse sales. The other bonus was that you didn't have to stand in line outside for them. I think it was one of their well-kept secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    about 50% of what I wear comes from this sale. I love esprit. But no wonder they closed - why would I buy anything at their regular store if I know this sale comes up every year and deals are amazing

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went on Sunday afternoon. We didn't buy anything. It was not only esprit - also puma, triumph, ... A lot of size S (sample size) items, the line to pay was wrapped around the inside of the hall ...

We went to previous edition (was it April/May?) and that was a lot better, way more esprit items

Thread Information