User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Advice on tablets please...

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I got an asus transformer pad for christmas and havent totally figured it out yet but love it so far. I like that I can use it as a tablet if I want or click it back onto the key board and use it like a computer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought two tablet over the last three months and have had a nice experience with both models, this company seems to be doing a lot of good things lately - one model I have is the Asus vivo tab http://www.computervalley.ca/tf600t-b1-gr-cb/asus-tablet-pc-tf600t-b1-gr-cb-eeepad-32gb-101inch-tegra3-2gb-win8-grey-rtl - it's really sharp looking - great screen also and as good as all the others like Nexus 7, even Apple ipad.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by darren9658 View Post
    I bought two tablet over the last three months and have had a nice experience with both models, this company seems to be doing a lot of good things lately - one model I have is the Asus vivo tab http://www.computervalley.ca/tf600t-b1-gr-cb/asus-tablet-pc-tf600t-b1-gr-cb-eeepad-32gb-101inch-tegra3-2gb-win8-grey-rtl - it's really sharp looking - great screen also and as good as all the others like Nexus 7, even Apple ipad.
    ad?
    Last edited by bigboy; Thu, Mar 14th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a BB Playbook and Galaxy Tab. I like both but with the playbook I can multi-task, Ipads are not worth the asking price (they have lots of apps but how many are you actually going to use).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IPad tablets are pretty overpriced in my opinion. Some sort of Android tablet would be good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine tablet is iPad mini, it is very good, i like it so much, maybe you can think about iPad, since there are so many users around the world.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My neighbour is in the market for a tablet. She would like a 10 inch screen and for around $300.00 before taxes. She's considering the ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10" Tablet, Android 4.1, 16GB. Anyone own this? Does a tablet allow you to print from it? She has a wireless printer but not sure if the above mentioned tablet allows that? Does the tablet need a usb port or do you need a special type of printer?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My 14 yr old daughter got a BB playbook for Christmas and loves it. It is so easy to use and we couldn't be happier. I wanted something user friendly for her and it does the trick. I agree ipads are way overpriced, when you can buy an android that does the same.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    cnet.com always has a good reviews section, and buying guide
    I second this. I use CNET reviews before every purchase!
    Leafs for the cup 2013!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information