User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Disney On Ice : 4 tickets for only 44 bucks on weekdays :)

Coupon's Dirty Mistress g_skywalker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Does it let you do 4 + 2 in seperate transactions..or is it only in multiples of 4 ?

Plus 4 + 2 , the seats might not be together
    as you said, the issue is having the seats together. I even phoned them and asked them to reserve the 6 seats and do it in 2 transactions (3 each) but she kept saying you can't do more than one. I tried do get 3 at a time on two different browsers, but I couldn't manage to get seats that were next to each other. They really should have the ability to select exactly what seats you want, on the website you just can select the ticket price and then they decide what are the "best seats" for you.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Big thank you for posting this. I purchased 4 tickets the other day with the code "Mum4" and used a icoke gc I won a few years ago, Total oop was $52.

Row 8, seats 1-4 section 118, 100 level seating. Which is off to the side but way better seats then when we went in 2009. Last time we went we were in section 121, row 24, seats 1-4 and the kids could see fine ... just to give you a example.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

why didn't it work for me???? it still comes up as 18 dollars each! pls help someone!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

sorry... nevermind! i figured it out! yay!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

woohoo, I managed a few more attempts today to use two different browsers, buying 3 tickets on each, to get 6 seats together with the deal. good deal, although its insane that $66 worth of seats becomes $111 after all the fees, but either way, $18.50 per seat.... yup can't beat that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by g_skywalker View Post
    woohoo, I managed a few more attempts today to use two different browsers, buying 3 tickets on each, to get 6 seats together with the deal. good deal, although its insane that $66 worth of seats becomes $111 after all the fees, but either way, $18.50 per seat.... yup can't beat that.
    Honestly, I think I've tried every combination and can't get it to work. I'm trying for the Friday matinee show and I need 5 tickets.....why isn't this working?? I've even tried putting in just 4 tickets and can't get the discounted price to come up....what the heck am I doing wrong??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not able to get this to work for some reason. I have tried several different times I'm trying for the Friday 12pm show which says is included

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I just checked the friday the 28th show and it just reduces tickets by $4, my guess is it wasn't included even though it says it is in the description in this thread.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaqkev View Post
    Honestly, I think I've tried every combination and can't get it to work. I'm trying for the Friday matinee show and I need 5 tickets.....why isn't this working?? I've even tried putting in just 4 tickets and can't get the discounted price to come up....what the heck am I doing wrong??
    if you need 5 tickets it won't work, max is 4, which is why I set it up on two different browsers and kept trying to select new tickets until the two browsers had seats together.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

if you need 5 tickets it won't work, max is 4, which is why I set it up on two different browsers and kept trying to select new tickets until the two browsers had seats together.
    so you can buy 3 tickets and not 4 and still get the deal?

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    so you can buy 3 tickets and not 4 and still get the deal?
    no you can get the deal with 4, you can't get the deal with more than 4 which is why I did two separate orders of 3.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

no you can get the deal with 4, you can't get the deal with more than 4 which is why I did two separate orders of 3.
    I was under the impression you HAD to buy FOUR. I am guessing that since you bought THREE that was also acceptable...?

Am I correct? Just checking, because I might have to do that myself...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I don't even think you have to buy 4 , you can probably buy less or more and still get them for 11 bucks each
    I am going to phone them because we are 5 of us and the promotion is for 4 persons

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

phoning them won't help... unless you get lucky and get someone who can think outside the box more than the person I spoke to.

MrsJoe, yes the deal works for less than 4, I did 3 and a second transaction for 3. It could be a problem though to get seats together(I did two separate browsers at the same time and kept resetting the seats until I got both browsers with the seats together.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    I was under the impression you HAD to buy FOUR. I am guessing that since you bought THREE that was also acceptable...?

Am I correct? Just checking, because I might have to do that myself...
    I just checked, you can buy 2 or 3 tickets and still get discount. Good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information