User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can anyone help me please, my beautiful wife is working a crummy job with low pay, i am out of work at the min and we have three kids that need feeding!! i want to get into the coupon scene and take the financial burden away from my wife and hopefully make our home at little easier.

can anyone please help me?
    i live in medicine hat, alberta

i await some replies, thank you all james the stay at home mommy/daddy
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Safeway
    Last edited by sunshine111; Wed, Apr 13th, 2011 at 03:58 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Welcome to SC!

Although I am still newish here, I have learned a LOT. First you need to sign up on all the coupon web sites(gocoupons, websaver, brandsaver, save.ca) and get coupons sent to you. Start going to stores looking for coupons and getting a good idea what prices are for items you buy. I pick up coupons for anything I use or I think someone else might want so that I can trade. I check the new posts several times a day bc people are always posting about deals they found and where to get them.
    You can also start asking family/friends to keep any coupons they find for you. Keep your eye on the forum for when the redplum/smartsource/brandsaver flyers come out in the paper and go buy a few or get some from friends/family. Some people find the inserts at MacDonalds/Tim Hortons when the papers are there for customers.

The best thing you can do is learn how to use this site and all the ins and outs. There are several tutorials in the newbie section and if in doubt just post a question and someone will answer you.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Are you in need of baby coupons? I always order them, but don't need them myself. I'd be happy to pass them on.
    Jessi...

Thread Information