User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Mega Redemption Cancelled?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

ah, i'm sure the ppl at the call center are having a good chuckle
    harbie, Patty Smyth, Silk and 8 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    I think we should start a pool and see who guesses closest to the actual promo.
    My guess is they will call it a CELEBRATION redemption for $300 for 100K in points for DEC. 1.
    I agree!!! I'll go along with your vote!!! Lol!!!
    1cheapb*tch and momgoneawol like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

LMAO!! I love a good bit of drama!! It's been awhile....but really, Free is free no matter how much Free we will be getting. I just love that "price".

And we've all been newbies...I'm still a newbie!! I'm totally new to the SDM points as of a few months ago and damn happy I found them. Thanks everyone for all the advice for SDM in general ....now to figure out AM's at SW....hmmm....

J

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

SDM = Super Dramatic Miscommunications......or Silly Dramatic Messages........
    or you can make up your own !!

From my experience, SDM managers don't have a clue (no offense to them...they don't get any info from HO) what's going on until the flyer comes out.....so calling them...or HO for that matter is a waste or time..

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Flyers and promo material is printed MONTHS in advance. They won't change something like a redemption a few weeks before.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    Seeing as the flyers are printed up MONTHS in advance whatever is planned for December 1st will NOT BE CHANGED.

QUIT calling headoffice. They will NOT tell you either way.

All that accomplishes is clogging up the lines for people who have real problems.

Yes, quit calling Head Office....people that have had their points taken away or accounts frozen need to get through to them !!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, doesn't really matter. I don't mind if they cancel the mega redemption. I find that they keep the prices rather high for that weekend anyway. I end up getting the same amount of stuff as a regular spend-your-point event. Mega Redemption is fantastic only if you are buying items with stable price such as game consoles and cameras. If the cancellation is true, I suspect it might have to do with the launch of Wii U.
    anisa, FallenPixels and Poirot like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You may not be seeing moderated posts, and if someone feels offended, perhaps there has been a tone to posts that is offending them. Being new on a site as big as SC can be overwhelming and someone other than this poster started this thread, so it is not just one person.

Calling SDM will do no good because as far as they are concerned, they don't know when ANY promotion is held. I am sure no one means to offend you but SDM changing promotions is a touchy subject recently. However, while I can see how you can feel offended, no one is actually slamming you.

~~~

Again, everyone calm down and discuss this politely please
    Thanks and I should have stayed calmer, and I should have said that they are still having a redemption, just not the mega amounts from last year.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is no need to make other members uncomfortable here by mocking/joking at their expense.
    A question was asked, and if no-one heard of it, no one did.
    And if someone says her aunt works there & that's what her aunt told her, then don't be mocking her.
    This isn't fair to those members.
    MeMew, Mia001, deskittles and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome seltaeb24. Don't take any offense to the answers. Sometimes a little thing starts another, and it blows outta proportion. Nobody wanted to slam you, they were just probably in a joking mood once it started. SC is a great place.....REALLY.
    anisa, Silk, carlyincanada and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hell, I went into an SDM to buy gcs this past week and handed over my Optimum card. The cashier said that there are no points on gcs. I am the one who "trained" her on their promo THAT WAS IN THEIR FLYER! Trust me, it should not surprise anyone that the store personnel have no idea what HO is planning.

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    SDM = Super Dramatic Miscommunications......or Silly Dramatic Messages........
    or you can make up your own !!

From my experience, SDM managers don't have a clue (no offense to them...they don't get any info from HO) what's going on until the flyer comes out.....so calling them...or HO for that matter is a waste or time..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JayneDoe1956 View Post
    There is no need to make other members uncomfortable here by mocking/joking at their expense.
    A question was asked, and if no-one heard of it, no one did.
    And if someone says her aunt works there & that's what her aunt told her, then don't be mocking her.
    This isn't fair to those members.
    Thanks! Thats what the forums are for is to ask questions, and that is all I was doing was trying to clarify what I had heard
    Jueyela ~ HAPPY SAVING

Save Big, Live Better!
    Canadian Coupons, Deals, Freebies, and More!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I will not waist my time calling sdm or talking to anyone on fb.

It has been proven MANY times WE on SC, know more then them.
    They are so clueless and all this is completely pointless and a wais of time.

Only time will tell.

I just wish the RUMORS would stop, frozen accounts, points taken away, no redemption, new redemption levels, no buying GC with CC… It’s just annoying.

seltaeb24 I didn’t mean to bash at you, but we regularly get newbie trolls that just start rumors just for the sake of being $hit disturbers and magically disappear afterwards…

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Flyers and promo material is printed MONTHS in advance. They won't change something like a redemption a few weeks before.
    Really?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seltaeb24 View Post
    I know that I am a newbie on here, BUT IT IS TRUE, MEGA REDEMPTION CANCELLED YESTERDAY VIA A CONFERENCE CALL WITH MANAGERS. My aunt is cosmetic manager and i just come from SDM she gave me the bad news.
    If this turns true, we should give u big credits for warning in advance. The higher the expectation, the larger the disappointment.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information