User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/quiz.jhtml?qu...z_07292004.xml

I got the following

Middle of the Road

Your approach to your appearance is very balanced. You do not rely heavily on layers of makeup or complicated hairstyles to boost your self-esteem, but at the same time you know how and when to use them to your advantage. To keep yourself looking your best, stay abreast of current beauty trends, adopting the ones that feel like you. Work to create a simple routine that maximizes your natural assets. Work with your hairstylist to get a cut that works even when you don't have an hour to style it. You recognize your appearance's priority in your life and you don't let it get in the way of other pursuits.

Maintain this balance by continuning to seek out activities that are not based on appearances. Surround yourself with people who are beautiful on the inside, and remember that being happy is a most attractive quality.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Julie Andrews
    LOL!
    I can't even answer the first question... I don't wear make-up on a day to day basis. I only wear make up if I have something very special to go to.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by julieonmymind
    LOL!
    I can't even answer the first question... I don't wear make-up on a day to day basis. I only wear make up if I have something very special to go to.
    oh ya just noticed they dont have that! strange, they should have more options!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Nice & Natural

Glamorizing your exterior is definitely not a priority to you. Everyone is different -- why mask your uniqueness all the time? Wearing minimal makeup is more your style. It's wonderful that you are confident enough to go with whatever Mother Nature gave you. But perhaps there's part of you that's gotten a bit lazy, or is intimidated by the array of products out there. Most of us can benefit from a little makeup and styling. And there are just some occasions (like weddings, interviews, etc.) where the natural look just won't do. To increase your makeup know-how, educate yourself on basic techniques. Not sure where to start? The salespeople at the cosmetics counter should be able to point you in the right direction. As far as your hair, talk with your hairstylist. Explain the amount of time you're willing to spend (or not spend) on your hair and ask for a cut that will fit your lifestyle. It's not about spending hours in front of the mirror; a few effective tweaks may be all you need to take your look to the next level.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got this.
    It seems to be accurate. I'm very surprised!

Middle of the Road

Your approach to your appearance is very balanced. You do not rely heavily on layers of makeup or complicated hairstyles to boost your self-esteem, but at the same time you know how and when to use them to your advantage. To keep yourself looking your best, stay abreast of current beauty trends, adopting the ones that feel like you. Work to create a simple routine that maximizes your natural assets. Work with your hairstylist to get a cut that works even when you don't have an hour to style it. You recognize your appearance's priority in your life and you don't let it get in the way of other pursuits. Maintain this balance by continuning to seek out activities that are not based on appearances. Surround yourself with people who are beautiful on the inside, and remember that being happy is a most attractive quality.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Nice & Natural

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    LOL!
    Exactly.. me too!!! So I clicked the first one just to see what the second one is... and same.. must wear make-up... Guess this quiz isn't for us Julie!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got middle of the road

bcteagirl
    Middle of the Road

tried to send for that free post-it thing that came up, seems to be U.S. only, but I love those, so worth a shot!

Thread Information