User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Possible Dawn Deal... Worked for me

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Expired
    At Walmart, they have dawn in the larger sizes. If you bring the flyer from Canadian Tire you can try PM the dawn. At my Walmart, I said I wasn 't sure about the size at Canadian Tire, but the cashier said it was ok and still allowed me to buy 2 of the 700ml Dawn bottles (Which are on for $1.97) and charged me a dollar each. Then use your $1 off 2 from the dawn sample (561ml, or 700ml) and I got it B1G1, or for $0.50 each!! If you have a coupon that doesn't restrict sizes, I would go to Canadian tire, because I think they are smaller, although I'm still not sure of the size. If you do try this deal, I would go with a more laid back cashier. My cashier was friendly and allowed it.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Walmart
    Swagbucks is awesome! Get free stuff from searching the web! Join HERE: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sydnurbin
    Earn Money from viewing ads! Join Clixsense HERE: http://www.clixsense.com/?4680896

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I also did this deal as well (my first price match actually). Had many a coupon so purchased 12 for .50 cents each. Anyone need their dishes washed?
    IssyS likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Nice! I only had one coupon!! will be getting some P&Gs though so hopefully will be able to get some more!!
    Swagbucks is awesome! Get free stuff from searching the web! Join HERE: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sydnurbin
    Earn Money from viewing ads! Join Clixsense HERE: http://www.clixsense.com/?4680896

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart's Price Match policy does state that it must be the matching size, if the CT flyer doesn't indicate size, they really shouldn't be price matching it. I worry that bending rules will cause rules to get tighter in the future. We have it great at WM with overages and what not, I hope that never changes.

Great deal though, we have lots of $1 dishwashing items on our stockpile too, love items with no expiration!
    Last edited by Safyre; Sat, Nov 17th, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
    MyCupcake and Tbites like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

You gotta love nice cashiers, I think it's great she gave you the benefit of the doubt. And you were honest from the beginning, that shows goodwill!
    ericaraina and IssyS like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went into the store and said "Could you PM Dawn?"

The cashier started singing "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss". Then the cart guy joined in and pretty soon there was a horn section in the back and a chorus.

I slowly backed out of the store......

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

i stocked up on dawn ages ago at zellers i think it was... my DH would kill me if i brought home more
    cbou and IssyS like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Mine needs all details, no details=no PM

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Holy cow tinmack! HAHA that is so funny. Please tell me that didn't really happen...

ANd if it did, I'm so sorry sometimes the staff at WM can really be rude toward couponners.

Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    I went into the store and said "Could you PM Dawn?"

The cashier started singing "Set Adrift On Memory Bliss". Then the cart guy joined in and pretty soon there was a horn section in the back and a chorus.

I slowly backed out of the store......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i usually don't take any chances on coupons and pms, I follow the rules, just cus I don't want to make a big scene at checkout. and theie policy did say, pm must be for the exact same product, but CT flyer is very un-detailed, may be I will try to get 2 bottles and see what happens. I have loads of those coupons, but not going to push on this one. coupons are expire by dec 31th, if this one don't work out, hoping another deal will come up soon.
    IssyS likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

My cashiers don't care whether it says a size or not. They just look at the picture of the item and the price. Very rarely do any of them ever look at the size. I think maybe once or twice there was no size and the cashier wasn't sure so the manager okay'd it anyways.

I know the CT flyer is for smaller sizes generally and so do the managers at my WM but they have no problem PM'ing the price for the bigger products.
    IssyS likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I pm at zellers no problem at all and I went to no frills and they no because it does say the size
    IssyS likes this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I agree that this is a good deal, but in my opinion it's not all that ethical, because most of us know that it's not the large sizes that are on sale at CT. If it works for you, then fill your boots, but I'll have to pass, this definitely goes against my family's morals.
    scbpooh, thien_nga, emg and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    I agree that this is a good deal, but in my opinion it's not all that ethical, because most of us know that it's not the large sizes that are on sale at CT. If it works for you, then fill your boots, but I'll have to pass, this definitely goes against my family's morals.
    Back at ya!
    couponclippercaitie and IssyS like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    Agree with you!!!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information