User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By paula0000
  • 3 Post By PurpleBunny89

Thread: I cant believe I forgot......

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to walmart yesterday and got the Bartilla pasta for .13 cents i put 16 in my cart but for some reason i only gave the cashier 12 coupons i just had in mind i only bought 12 i didnt realise this until i got home and rechecked my recipt. Then I finished putting my groceries away and wanted to make a sandwich using a bagel and couldnt find it in the fridge. I was taking a closer look and realised i also forgot my eggs. Just wasnt a good shopping trip. Not only did i pay .88 cents for 4 of my pastas but i forgot 5 dollars in product at walmart.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

That sucks.

Yesterday I went to SDM for their 20X the points event and forgot to give them $4.00 worth of coupons and I forgot my calculator so I added up my purchases wrong and ended up spending about $10.00 more than I intended to.

We all have days like that but it totally sucks.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yeah I redeemed $ 50 at SDM once.

The Total before tax was only $ 46 and after tax was around $ 51 , I thought I will have to pay only $ 1 extra after the $ 50 redemption.

I forgot taxes are not covered in redemption ..so basically I ended up paying 5 bucks from my pocket..and only got 46 bucks of product for a 50 bucks redemption

I could have easily picked up another 4 bucks of product

This was a special bonus redemption where they had the 50 bucks redemption level for not that many points .

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

i forgot stuff at walmart once- i called back hours later and they had it there- they actually have a book at customer service for people who left stuff behind - if you will be back that way let them know you will be back to pick up your eggs! its worth a shot! sorry that it happened tho...

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paula0000 View Post
    i forgot stuff at walmart once- i called back hours later and they had it there- they actually have a book at customer service for people who left stuff behind - if you will be back that way let them know you will be back to pick up your eggs! its worth a shot! sorry that it happened tho...
    This is what I was going to suggest. Call and tell them you forgot a bag behind and what cash number you were at (it should say on your receipt). Tell them what was in the bag and they should be able to put it aside for you or write that those items are owed to you.

Also, if you've forgotten to use coupons bring them with you next time you go in with your receipt and customer service will make the adjustment for you.
    xXtiggerXx, rngirl87 and isthia like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by s.hamandi View Post
    I went to walmart yesterday and got the Bartilla pasta for .13 cents i put 16 in my cart but for some reason i only gave the cashier 12 coupons i just had in mind i only bought 12 i didnt realise this until i got home and rechecked my recipt. Then I finished putting my groceries away and wanted to make a sandwich using a bagel and couldnt find it in the fridge. I was taking a closer look and realised i also forgot my eggs. Just wasnt a good shopping trip. Not only did i pay .88 cents for 4 of my pastas but i forgot 5 dollars in product at walmart.
    Off topic, but Barilla pasta is .88 cents this week?

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Sorry you had one of those days, hopefully everything gets sorted out
    Great deal on the pasta you had coupons for though
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah i pm sobeys they are .88 centd with a .75 cent coupon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

That sucks

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thread Information