User Tag List

Page 73 of 218 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    St., Hubert Dr. Oetker from IGA , Brisk from Walmart
    Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    Courtesy of Loblaws.

Valid on any Renee's Gourmet product, expires Apr 30, 2012.
    Wow... nice ones! There are a lot of new coupons out. It must be spring!

Here is an example of the kind of coupons that a company might mail out to you when you contact them with a complaint or other concern. I got them from recently from gracesmommy (thank you! ). They both expire Dec.31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, May 2nd, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by guccigoo22 View Post
    I found the Irish Springs at IGA about a months ago. I actually forgot I had them lol. thanks for the reminder!
    Ya know, I've had this nagging feeling I may have been missing something because there have been a few IGA stores that I haven't been to in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoupongirl View Post
    I found today, not sure if a repost.. but $.75 off wonderbread invisables dec 31 2011 expiry and $ .75 wonderbread simply free dec 31 2011
    i got lots for trade! and <MUST update my list. I see so many wonderfully new coupons
    (^^^ crazycoupongirl posted about finding these back on April 5th)

Were these the ones? I got these two coupons from calee (thank you! ) this past weekend at our Vancouver Smartcanucks meeting. She said she got them from the RCSS in Chilliwack, BC. I was in the RCSS on Grandview Highway in Vancouver last night and I found a whole pile of these booklets WITHOUT the coupons! They had all been ripped out. Obviously these are very popular coupons!

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jul 3rd, 2011 at 01:10 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

WOW great coupons

I wish I got them

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Wow... nice ones! There are a lot of new coupons out. It must be spring!

Here is an example of the kind of coupons that a company might mail out to you when you contact them with a complaint or other concern. I got them from recently from gracesmommy (thank you! ). They both expire Dec.31 '11.

Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

If you use Reactine, then keep your eyes peeled around pharmacy counters and you may find a pad of these coupons. I found this at the pharmacy counter in the Safeway store on King Edward Avenue (and Oak St.) in Vancouver. Nice long expiry, Oct.31 '12.

Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, May 24th, 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    Courtesy of Loblaws.

Valid on any Renee's Gourmet product, expires Apr 30, 2012.

I will be keeping my eye open for these. I had contacted the company because there's only 2 of their dressing that my son can have due to his food allergies. I had ask for coupons and was told they don't have a coupon program. These are going on my wish list.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks McM! You're the best!

If you use Reactine, then keep your eyes peeled around pharmacy counters and you may find a pad of these coupons. I found this at the pharmacy counter in the Safeway store on King Edward Avenue (and Oak St.) in Vancouver. Nice long expiry, Oct.31 '12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Shamless Coupon Skank - you're my favorite! Where did you guys find the Renees coupons? Also, the Wonder bread coupons were at the Superstore on Lougheed Highway in Coquitlam last night.

Also found last night - WM in Burnaby (Lougheed Mall) Dempster's oven fresh bread 75 cent off coupons.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    Shamless Coupon Skank - you're my favorite! Where did you guys find the Renees coupons? Also, the Wonder bread coupons were at the Superstore on Lougheed Highway in Coquitlam last night.

Also found last night - WM in Burnaby (Lougheed Mall) Dempster's oven fresh bread 75 cent off coupons.
    I fear the Renee's coupon that cesme77 posted might just be in eastern Canada. I will keep my eyes peeled, though. Watch out for .50 off Renee's coupons on the paper mushroom bags that you get in the produce area of Save On Foods.

Thanks for the report on the Wonder and Dempster's. I know I'll run into them sooner or later.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I fear the Renee's coupon that cesme77 posted might just be in eastern Canada. I will keep my eyes peeled, though. Watch out for .50 off Renee's coupons on the paper mushroom bags that you get in the produce area of Save On Foods.

Thanks for the report on the Wonder and Dempster's. I know I'll run into them sooner or later.

But until june 30, 2011, you still have the 2.50$ on the Kellogg's cereal box with the promo "shape up your lunch"

Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I think I may have my 8 year old daughter trained on how to find coupons. We found a wonderful Pringles coupon piles behind a row of Pringles. She was so excited to find them.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

My 6 year old DD did the same thing. She found some sitting in a bin filled with products. I didn't even see them. She was so proud of herself
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefishmom View Post
    I think I may have my 8 year old daughter trained on how to find coupons. We found a wonderful Pringles coupon piles behind a row of Pringles. She was so excited to find them.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by whitefishmom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    My 6 year old DD did the same thing. She found some sitting in a bin filled with products. I didn't even see them. She was so proud of herself
    It's never too early! Imagine how far ahead we'd all be if we got started at that age.

Like probably many here, as an Optimum Plus member in the Shoppers Optimum points program at SDM, I got a wonderful free issue of GLOW magazine today. There was an assortment of coupons in the mag. Eight different bonus Optimum points coupons and these three manufacturer's coupons. I'm really wondering if the Advil Nighttime coupons will be usable at other stores seeing as how it's got the SDM logo on it. No fine print saying it can't, though. I'd really like to use them in some stacks at London Drugs.

The Advil coupons (found on page #100) expire Dec.31 '11 and the U by Kotex coupon (found on page #113) expires Sept.30 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found this Catelli coupon today at the Dunbar IGA store in Vancouver. I was happy to find a new (to me) coupon, but then I saw that it was for thirty cents....

Better than nothing, could be worse, beggars can't be choosers... actually, it might be good for stacking at London Drugs. Or, I could use it for a bookmark. It expires Dec.31 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post

I wonder if this was the Dempster's OvenFresh coupon you're talking about? There are actually two different .75 off Dempster's OvenFresh coupons out there right now. The other one came in a booklet with a Dempster's Pita or Tortilla product coupon and also expires Dec.31 '11.

I found this new Dempster's OvenFresh coupon (pic below) at the Dunbar IGA store in Vancouver today. It's virtually identical to previous ones except it has the new expiry and code.

***edit*** As I was going through some previous pages, I noticed that RoseGentry made a post about finding this coupon on Wed. April 6th (post #1012, page #68).

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 02:09 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

why do you guys take the time to scan these if they're voided for our use?
    this is a legitimate question, not trying to be cheeky

Page 73 of 218 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information