User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.paypal-promo.com

*Terms and conditions
    Receive 5% cash back on your second purchase and each purchase thereafter through December 10, 2012 (excluding tax and shipping), when you register for the Holidays Made Happier cash back promotion and, make a first purchase from any participating Canada or U.S. merchant using PayPal as the payment method (the “Offer”). Offer begins on November 13, 2012 at 12:00:01am PT and ends December 10, 2012 at 11:59:59 PT (“Offer Period”).
    In order to receive this Offer you must 1) have a Canadian PayPal account in good standing, 2) receive an email directly from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer OR view a banner or marketing message on the PayPal site, 3) register for PayPal cash back rewards, when prompted to do so, using your PayPal primary email address or the email address that you will use to open a Canadian PayPal account, and 4) complete a qualifying purchase using PayPal. Your second purchase, and each purchase you make thereafter during the Offer Period, will qualify for the Offer. The maximum amount of cash back under this Offer is limited to $20.00 CAD per purchase, and a maximum amount of $200.00 CAD per PayPal account for the entire Offer Period. The cash back will be transferred into your PayPal account on one of the following dates; November 26, 2012, December 18, 2012 or January 30, 2012 based upon your transaction dates, so long as your account is in good standing at the time of transfer.
    Excluded transactions from this Offer include, but are not limited to the following: gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, and automatic and/or recurring payments that you have scheduled. If the payment for any purchase is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.
    PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify part of, or this entire Offer, at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. This Offer cannot be resold, transferred or combined with any other offer.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How many merchants are using PayPal. I don't think there are many.
    Earn $50 by opening an account at ING Direct using orange key 35844570S1 and deposit $100. PM me to get additional $10.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well there's 1000's on Ebay and some outside of ebay. Google it for a list perhaps.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

A lot of places give you the option of paypal nowadays. I use it to pay at online stores often. I think Toys R us might be one of them. Leapfrog was. I used it several times for my blackfriday online shopping.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Thread Information