User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: This kind eyeshadow, do you dare to buy?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw a eyeshadow Palette which has 88 Color, but the price is no more than $20, too cheap, I doubt the quality. If you, do you dare to buy?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Why not? I bought a palette from Coastal Scents and paid something like $15 and still have it 3 years later. I chose the "natural" palette whih has lots of gold, brown, and dark hues...It's all good to me
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

It depends where I'm buying it. If it's from Sephora and it's just a sale, then no I wouldn't be worried. I'm just not sure I need 88 different colours. I tend to throw away my make-up every 6 months so that I cut down on bacteria. I don't think I'd use that many colours in 6 months.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I can't see a picture....

but as I don't wear much in the way of make-up ...88 shades of a few colours ain't my scene..
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

some of those kits are super cheap. They break, and the eyeshadows dont stay on very much.

For me, Id rather have a few nice colors in decent brands than 100 colors in a cheap brand. Theres a reason they are priced so low

I guess because they are so cheap, it doesnt hurt to try!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I own the CS 88 Metal Mania palette and the shadows are actually very pigmented and they last all day. (Over my UD primer) so I would recommend them. I have heard positive reviews about all of the palettes

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I'd probably try it. At that price, even if it totally sucks, you haven't really lost much. If possible, read some reviews on it first and see what they say. I did a quick search on the one the other posters mentioned here and it actually seems pretty decent...I'm debating buying one (not that I need any more eyeshadow lol). The thing with palettes also is that they usually contain a much smaller amount of each shade then if you bought each shade individually. So like companies that are considered "drug store cosmetics" are able to offer palettes at a much lower price then other companies.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i quit using eyeshadow ages ago!
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wait til boxing day and get one of the cosmetic train cases filled with cosmetics at shoppers on sale .
    pippinelkhound likes this.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I probably wouldnt, you're supposed to throw away your makeup after 3 months, to cut down on bacteria, etc. Theres no way ide use that much in that amount of time;
    annedougherty likes this.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AliceStewart21 View Post
    I saw a eyeshadow Palette which has 88 Color, but the price is no more than $20, too cheap, I doubt the quality. If you, do you dare to buy?
    I wouldn't recommend you to buy that eyeshadow palette for the sake of your eyes' health. Buy a good quality with lots of less eyeshadows palette, and your eyes will say "thank you".

And in fact, believe me, you won't need all the 88 colours.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I probably would not, you're expected to toss away your cosmetics after 3 several weeks, to cut down on parasites, etc. Theres no way ide use that much in that quantity of time;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I personally don't like buying large palettes like that. I wouldn't use all the colors. In my opinion, it's better to buy a smaller palette, duos, trios, quads or singles eyeshadows. Drugstore eyeshadows such as Annabelle have great pigment. I own a few high end eyeshadows that have good pigment too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If it's your first makeup kit, buy the one with lots of colours so you can experiment with lots of different colours. When you've tried them. Then pick 2 or 3 colours that you love and buy premium brands. That's what I did, and it worked out well for me. I learned what colours were good for me and what weren't. P.S. Who really throws out their makeup that often? Be honest.
    smileyKT likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I would rather buy a high quality single eye shadow for that price. I got an amazing smashbox palette for $48 with crazy pigmented colours and it has black, brown, grey, plum, and two neutral shades. It's all I need. When it comes to 88 colours I'd rather have 88 shades of nail polish lol.
    coupon girl, jessep13 and i_forget like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information