Thread: Triumph Holiday Style Countdown

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    has anyone in BC get theirs yet?

I havent ....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got this in my email box today( personnaly worst promo since Timothy coffee cup) I am glad not has tell to my friend I order it and it was at my adress...I think I will make theirs suggestion to complain too
    I am glad not beiing the only one got the first weird e-mail that I am not in the databas when I signen the first day as soon as the promo appear
    email said:
    Please let me know your size (small, medium or large) and I will send you
    one out shortly. ( I hope I will have the thong not the string one)
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Got the throng in the mail today, didn't think I would get one because I signed up quite late.

BTW I got the sorry email as well but they still send it out without me complaining.
    Last edited by Decaf; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
    cath007 likes this.

mft
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question for you guys. Did you receive an email confirmation when you signed up for this freebie? I know i didn't.

i remember i signed up for this offer pretty early on. I never got the email saying they ran out so i was hopefull it was going to come in the mail soon. But i emailed them yesterday to follow up on that. And here is what i received:

I checked our database, however, I did not see your name on our list. Can
    you please
    forward me the response email sent to you after you entered your
    information and I will
    enquire furthe
    r.

So anyone actually got a confirmation email?
    Become a JulepMaven! Over $40 worth of the hottest trends in nail color and mani pedi products. What's your style? http://julep.com/?r=19813083

I get 5 deluxe samples of the best beauty products delivered every month! http:///CMD7f http://www.glossybox.ca/invitation/NzM4OA==?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_ term=NzM4OA==&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by mft View Post
    I have a question for you guys. Did you receive an email confirmation when you signed up for this freebie? I know i didn't.

i remember i signed up for this offer pretty early on. I never got the email saying they ran out so i was hopefull it was going to come in the mail soon. But i emailed them yesterday to follow up on that. And here is what i received:

I checked our database, however, I did not see your name on our list. Can
    you please
    forward me the response email sent to you after you entered your
    information and I will
    enquire furthe
    r.

So anyone actually got a confirmation email?
    No confirmation e-mail for me...And strange this is the same e-mail word by word I got after complaining I dont receive it.And I signed minutes after it was posted.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't receive a confirmation email. Several people that I know who got the "sorry, nothing for you" email got their o/s fits all thong this week without ever responding to them, so maybe this went out across the board instead of to a select group of people who would not be getting them?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wonder if anyone else did receive it...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Just received! From their regular collection, like they said. It's quite nice, but (reg price) $20?

WTG Triumph Canada!
    It take how many days since their email saying they will send you one? And I am glad they will honoured even if I was supposed to receive it but kiind of not right for the 2 friends part of promo...
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Jan 17th, 2013 at 02:16 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Haven't received anything yet. So I'm not holding my breath.
    Just call me Wolfie

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Haven't received anything yet. So I'm not holding my breath.
    Same here...I even sent them an email asking since I never got the email everyone else got and they have yet to reply to my email...I signed up for two one for myself and one for my sister sent to my address. It was supposed to be a free Christmas surprise for my boyfriend LOL! They have until this weekend and then my blog post goes up...I'm tired of companies "accidentally" losing sign ups so that they can get out of fulfilling their obligation. If they couldn't have figured out how to put a cap on entries then they shouldn't have run a freebie in the first place. Who wants to bet that everyone who's information just so nicely wasn't on file so we don't qualify for the freebie will start to receive junk emails from them in a few months time...They are losing customers with this because depending on how well the freebie one held up I would have become a customer because they have some cute stuff.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    Same here...I even sent them an email asking since I never got the email everyone else got and they have yet to reply to my email...I signed up for two one for myself and one for my sister sent to my address. It was supposed to be a free Christmas surprise for my boyfriend LOL! They have until this weekend and then my blog post goes up...I'm tired of companies "accidentally" losing sign ups so that they can get out of fulfilling their obligation. If they couldn't have figured out how to put a cap on entries then they shouldn't have run a freebie in the first place. Who wants to bet that everyone who's information just so nicely wasn't on file so we don't qualify for the freebie will start to receive junk emails from them in a few months time...They are losing customers with this because depending on how well the freebie one held up I would have become a customer because they have some cute stuff.
    Well, I think it would be unreasonable to have thought it would have been here for Christmas. Perhaps a nicely worded email to them explaining that you have heard that several of your friends have received them and you were wanting to confirm if you were on the mailing list? They seem to be making good on their promises and doing their best to remedy the situation. Don't get me wrong- this freebie was a FAIL. They've clearly never done something like this and didn't plan it properly, and I told them as much in my letter back at the beginning of the fiasco. But they have since appeased a lot of people, sent out the freebie to people despite telling them they wouldn't get it, and generally tried to make right

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I never got any confirmation email or anything, and I haven't gotten anything in the mail, so I figured I'd send them a note through their website and hopefully they get back to me. *fingers crossed*

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    Well, I think it would be unreasonable to have thought it would have been here for Christmas. Perhaps a nicely worded email to them explaining that you have heard that several of your friends have received them and you were wanting to confirm if you were on the mailing list? They seem to be making good on their promises and doing their best to remedy the situation. Don't get me wrong- this freebie was a FAIL. They've clearly never done something like this and didn't plan it properly, and I told them as much in my letter back at the beginning of the fiasco. But they have since appeased a lot of people, sent out the freebie to people despite telling them they wouldn't get it, and generally tried to make right
    I figured it wouldn't have been here for Christmas but nothing wrong with a late Christmas gift...especially something like this LOL!
    I have already emailed them nicely asking about it's whereabouts because it was something I was looking forward to (and so was the bf I think lol) and they have yet to reply to me. It's been over a week!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emailed today and the reply I got was that I wasn't in their system. And it pretty much sounded like that was the end of that...so I guess I'm not getting anything.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by izzyb14 View Post
    I emailed today and the reply I got was that I wasn't in their system. And it pretty much sounded like that was the end of that...so I guess I'm not getting anything.
    No check in the before post..we all get this response...it is kind of volontary of them to response that...in my opinion...I just resend them an e-mail after they said they will ship to me the 20$ one like karabana showed...I wrothe that on the january 9;Tonight I wrothe back how many day it tke to the shipping to arrive and that I signed at my adress for 2 of my friends and they are suppose to honour their ppromo;now it is a wait and see for me ;I will not lost other time with their.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information