User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am currently with Fido for my cellphone plan. I don't have a data with my current plan but want to get one. But I keep thinking that they will eventually come out with a better plan. I am 50/50 on this.

I don't mind paying extra or more for my plan for data since I know I'll make good use of it since I am out more and sometimes need to use internet. Also I've been wanting it for couple years and couldn't afford $60+ plans until now since I have a better job.

I'd switch to Wind Mobile or Mobilicity but don't want to pay cancellation fees and want to avoid that.

The plan I want also include Unlimited Canada Wide calling which I can really benefit from because I have friends and family all around canada and not have to be home and use my magic jack to call out.

Currently I am paying $25 + tax I get:

- 250 weekday local minutes
    - Unlimited Evening and Weekend [5pm - 7am]
    - Unlimited incoming local calls
    - Unlimited text messages from Canada to Canadian/international wireless numbers
    - Caller ID
    - Voicemail

The plan I want is

$57 Smart Plan
    - Unlimited Canada Wide Minutes
    - Unlimited Outgoing/Incoming Text, Picture & Video messages from Canada to Canadian, US or International numbers
    - 2GB Data
    - Call Display + Name Display
    - Visual Voicemail Plus
    - 2500 Call Forwarding Minutes

What everyone thinks?

My friends and family told me to go for it ... I really want to "jump" on the deal ...
    This thread is currently associated with: Fido, WIND Mobile

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that is great!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I didn't know a person had to pay for call forwarding minutes. My dh's plan costs 40 plus tax and he has unlimited local and long distance calling anywhere in Canada, unlimited text and pic and video messages in canada, and unlimited outgoing and incoming messages. He's had this plan for over 3 years now and we've never changed it cause it works well for him, (he also has the call display, cally waiting and 3 way calling). We're with Kuudo, so no contract. My plan is only 15 a month cause I hardly every use my cell, more just for emergencies.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information