User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: Dec 1-2 Mega/Bonus Redemption shopping lists

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Hi,

It will be my first redemption too and I was wondering if there are items that are excluded aside from the gift cards?

Can I buy stamps?
    medecine (Advil, Mortin, etc...) because I thought they were excluded when there is a 20x pts event, so maybe they are excluded too on a redemption?

thanks!
    Mylie

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mylie View Post
    Hi,

It will be my first redemption too and I was wondering if there are items that are excluded aside from the gift cards?

Can I buy stamps?
    medecine (Advil, Mortin, etc...) because I thought they were excluded when there is a 20x pts event, so maybe they are excluded too on a redemption?

thanks!
    Mylie
    You can't redeem for meds in QC :-(

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

QC : NO redeeming for : stamps, GC, meds & milk
    Tbites likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question - I'm thinking about buying magazines for many people on my list - any idea the amount of points you get per mag? Just trying to figure out the best way to recop the points i'm spending...
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalKris View Post
    Question - I'm thinking about buying magazines for many people on my list - any idea the amount of points you get per mag? Just trying to figure out the best way to recop the points i'm spending...
    You do not earn points on products that have been paid for with points. You receive points on the product cost over and above the redemption amount.

For example:

If you have $200 worth of products in your cart and you redeem $170 worth of points, you will only receive optimum points on the remaining $30 which is 300 optimum points. You do not receive optimum points on the portion of the bill that you used points to pay for.

On a regular day, non redemption sale you would receive 10 points for every pre-tax dollar spent on magazines.

Hope this helps.
    lizamarie and FrugalKris like this.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

will be getting my daughter gifts mark jacobs daisy perfume the new taylor swift perfume, ubran decay naked 2 palat, and a benifit mascara

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have not been in the SDM section for a while. Was happy to see this thread.

I did my pre-shop last night with my sister. We will both be redeeming one $210 transaction each. I also have enough to do a $30 redemption and will redeem that also as there are a couple other staples I need and would rather SDM pay this time of year than me!

My sister is redeeming on cosmetics for herself.

My list includes:
    Similac - 4 cans which I pre-ordered last night, I have $30 worth of cheques for these too :D
    Voltaren - for Gramma for Christmas
    Stocking Stuffers Including...Hershey Kisses, Lifesaver Gummies, Life Brand Nuts, Crayons, Magazines
    Life Brand Diapers

I like to pre-shop because there is often lots in the store that I can match coupons with and I want to know retail if it not on sale. I have another $3.00 in coupons plus $10 GC.

So my grand total of redemption including cheques, coupies, GC...etc will be just over $280.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    You do not earn points on products that have been paid for with points. You receive points on the product cost over and above the redemption amount.

For example:

If you have $200 worth of products in your cart and you redeem $170 worth of points, you will only receive optimum points on the remaining $30 which is 300 optimum points. You do not receive optimum points on the portion of the bill that you used points to pay for.

On a regular day, non redemption sale you would receive 10 points for every pre-tax dollar spent on magazines.

Hope this helps.
    TY - hrm then i'll just need to look for BP coupons for the items I will be purchasing - I managed to rack up 4k Points back last redemption but I have a feeling that was all BP coupons I used... Thanks for your advice
    CrazyQT likes this.
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    excellent planning army_girl29!!!!

I'm thinking kindle or kobo. Kindle is ~140.00 and kobo is ~80.00

PM me opinion if you got!!! Need help choosing.M

I want some of the Quo or Smashbox eye shadown pallettes. So pretty. Lots of Cokes for DH and lots of make-up for me

I have had my kobo for 2 years and love it!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    Yes when the BP is attached, but generally no when it's a coupon- they system seems to be getting better and better at not letting you double dip and all of the locations around me kick back the BP coupons when you redeem.

So...say I buy $30 of unilever products, I'll get the 8000 BP, but if I buy 5x always infinity and use 5x BP coupons, I won't get the 5000BP?

And, if I decide to get the 5x always and my total after redemption is more than the cost of the always, will I get the BP?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm hoping to get an e-reader for my mom, a bluetooth for my brother, monster high dolls for my dd, diapers, formula, chocolate for dd's teachers and baby einstien dvds or baby toys(if they have any) for my little one. I could probably get these things cheaper somewhere else but free is free, and I only buy what I need at shoppers when things are on sale, getting points and being able to get stuff for free is a bonus.
    They carry Monster High dolls at your SDM? My daughter loves those! Do they have Toralei and those twin sister ones - I cant seem to find them at my wallyworld, zellers, or ToysRUs.....
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    They carry Monster High dolls at your SDM? My daughter loves those! Do they have Toralei and those twin sister ones - I cant seem to find them at my wallyworld, zellers, or ToysRUs.....

The only Monster Highs they got were Venus, Robecca, and Rochelle. And not all Shoppers got them. I've been to a bunch looking.

Happy Couponing
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am only redeeming once for a waterproof camera, memory card, rechargeable batteries, shampoo, toothpaste and food.
    My shoppers in Barrie had two hard drvies for sale on a very mini display behind the cashier if someone is looking for that kind of thing.

Happy Couponing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

They DID have monster high dolls at my store but only 4 dolls on the shelf and I bought one during the 20x event and the next time I went in they were gone. I can't remember which one it was but it wasn't a 2 pack, single doll for 29.95.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Abby5, have you considered the perfume sampler pack?
    IMO one of the best things Shoppers sells.
    And they never go on sale so this is a good time to buy.
    They have them for both men and women.
    I bought this for my SIL last year and she said it was the best Christmas present and that I could feel free to purchase it again for her this year lol. Her boyfriend vouched for the fact that she used them all the time and ended up getting a full-sized one that she uses all the time I'd definitely recommend this as a gift for a sister or older teen etc. Don't know that I'd do it for an 11 year old since it's all higher end perfumes etc.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

You know what I'm finding kinda neat going through the lists on this thread? Lots of members have items they are happily getting for others. Now that's getting into the Christmas spirit...I love it .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information