User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: Dec 1-2 Mega/Bonus Redemption shopping lists

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Still a nutty markup [QUOTE=Caseythegoalie;5127632]Not the air effects, like the fabric refresher stuff

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You mean those febreeze sprays that go on for $2.99? LOL[/QUOTE
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my Redemption this morning around 8:15am the store I went to was pretty quiet - some of the items on my list weren't at the store so i had to make small adjustments but I managed to get 61 items including: Tylenol, Aspirin, Cold Meds, a TON of Cosmetics ($2.99 nail polish ladies ), a bunch of magazines, toiletries, and chocolate for Christmas gifts and great items for everyone on my list! OOP $40.49 for $250 worth of stuff is good for me and also used about $45.00 in coupons (With my $10 off from last week) Can't thank the lady who cashed me out enough! I always cash out at the Cosmetic counter

I had a complete blast doing this shop :D!!!!!

Glad everyone else had a great shop! Blog post going up as we speak of pics and such
    costybex, Koolaid, Doda and 1 others like this.
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

the store in st.albert(where the save on foods is and superstore) had one black WiiU deluxe left and one white,if someone is looking for one.the shoppers drugmart in st.albert where the walmart is had 2 sony bravia 32" Tvs left and 2 white WiiU. just came from there. both stores were out of the Lloyds tv/dvd combo.
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Although we do complain about SDM and their regular prices, they do on occasion have some good deals and a lot of those deals are on groceries. Most of my points come from our very few prescriptions; they're mostly covered by insurance but we get full points, so I can't complain about that. Lawtons won't give me anything for prescriptions that are covered by insurance. That's most of the reason I was able to get my $70 worth of free stuff today, which really was mostly free. I also purchase GCs to buy our transit passes each month ($140). They don't like it, I've had to contact HO a few times over that, but in the end I'm always able to do it.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Got a canon camera, reg $319.99, on sale for $259.99, redeemed $210, paid 60 something oop with a gift card~
    Koolaid, Allis154 and FrugalKris like this.
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My SDM was dead this morning at 10am. I'm not surprised though. Only when it is on 20x that my store will be packed with people at 8am. Only did one $210 redemption. Mostly on cosmetics(La Roche Posay toner, cleanser, sunscreen, Quo makeup brush and cleanser, Bioderma Sensibil H20 etc) and I went to the store yesterday to double check on prices and I was so happy that my calculation was dead on. $211.70 and I only had to pay the taxes. I could do another redemption but didn't really need anything else so will save them for later. Who knows, maybe they will have another bonus redemption before the end of the year.

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

I went with my children and girlfriend this morning and did one redemption for $210 got almost the things that I need for Christmas presents, it was pretty quite in the store at strachn and king st. need to go back again tom to do another $210 to finish up all my christmas shopping and some stocks for kids meds and training pants, lysol soap system for MIR and to use the $5 coupon from smartsource this morning and huggies wipes to use another bp to get some points back. Total $215.32,oop $26.40 with taxes , Im glad they have almost the things I have on my list.
    Last edited by SimplifiedMommyTips; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
    Koolaid and FrugalKris like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just got a prescription filled and they said no Optimum points on it. It was covered by insurance except the dispensing fee ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Although we do complain about SDM and their regular prices, they do on occasion have some good deals and a lot of those deals are on groceries. Most of my points come from our very few prescriptions; they're mostly covered by insurance but we get full points, so I can't complain about that. Lawtons won't give me anything for prescriptions that are covered by insurance. That's most of the reason I was able to get my $70 worth of free stuff today, which really was mostly free. I also purchase GCs to buy our transit passes each month ($140). They don't like it, I've had to contact HO a few times over that, but in the end I'm always able to do it.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Mom and me had a blast today.....together we redeemed $840 of stuff!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm happy with my $210 redemption. I picked up a lot of staples that rarely go on sale, got several toiletries and OTC items at a good price (scored the last few ladies' razor multipacks on sale at 5.99!) while stocking up on the Lean Cuisine and some Stouffer's. My m-i-l is all set for Christmas and my teen who came along to keep the tally was pleased to get a magazine and some nail polish, too.

The only thing that I forgot was toothpaste for the stockpile. Doh!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I went to the 24hrs store this morning at around 10, was surprise to see very few people in the store. I planned on doing only 1 $210 redemption but end up doing 1 more at $105 because I put too many stuffs in my cart. If there is a $250 redemption later this month I am going to be really upset at myself bc my points balance is under 50000 now.

I think this time I still ended up buying non-essential stuff, like another 2 bottles of eye makeup remover and mascara even though I still have tons of cosmetic at home.

My total OOP is over $30, total redemption $315:

Here's what I got:

wii system, alarm clock, bread, household cleaners, tide
    mouth wash, toothpaste, tooth brush, leather gloves
    body lotion, garbage bags, water, bacon, juice, and more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    They let you redeem for GCs?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

HOORAY!! My 6 boxes of formula where there waiting for me this morning. I'm really happy the manager came through for me. I made a point of thanking her, but I'll probably send an email to them so that the owner finds out. Did a 2nd redemption for christmas stuff.

My store had 2 Wii U. I'm tempted to go back and get one. Just not sure it's really worth it. That the kids would actually play it enough.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Redeemed only $210, but got the following:

Guerlain Idylle Eau De Toilette 50ml x 4
    Guerlain L'Instant De Guerlain Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 75ml x 2
    DiorSnow White Reveal Untra Purifying Fluid x 1
    Diorshow Brown Styler x 1
    Elizabeth Arden Lip Pencil x 1
    Secret Collection Fleece Lined Tights x 2
    Ferrero Rocher 16 ct, x 4
    Hershey's Kisses 227g x 1
    Cadbury Screamegg x 1

Total before tax: 210.03
    Last edited by yuki-bunnie; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm soooo happy!! i did 2 redemptions of 210 and got everything on my list. 90% of the stuff was on sale so i did amazing and my 420.00 went a loooong way.
    Insane, Koolaid, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information