User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By couponlinda

Thread: Pharmaprix on Tashereau

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hi guys - this is a question for the ones who have shopped at the Pharmaprix on tashereau the one that is opened 24 hrs. I am planning on going there on the next mega redemption Dec 1st - i want to be there around 11:30pm do to my shoppping and check out after midnight
    Has anyone had a hard time after midnight cashing in their points?

Thanks
    Linda
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I don't know for Tashereau, but just a FYI for those who are planning to do any early redemption: Last year I redeemed on Friday at downtown locations. They always start their points/redemptions events earlier, so I guess it will be the same thing this year

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Which downtown ones are open 24 hrs? or which one where you able to do that on Friday?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

They are not open 24hrs, but they start their bonus events/flyer promos on Friday. I redeemed last year on Friday at Place Ville Marie and Ste-Catherine/close to Guy-Concordia metro station. I've read somewhere that also Pharmaprix at Place Alexis Nihon is doing that, but I haven't done it myself

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doda View Post
    They are not open 24hrs, but they start their bonus events/flyer promos on Friday. I redeemed last year on Friday at Place Ville Marie and Ste-Catherine/close to Guy-Concordia metro station. I've read somewhere that also Pharmaprix at Place Alexis Nihon is doing that, but I haven't done it myself
    Thanks - I will check at the one in Alexis Nihon since I work on top in the office building.......

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I was able to cash in on my points today at my Pharmaprix at Atwater - I wanted the Sony Bravia 32 inch flat screen TV for a gift for my daughter. It was 392.00 last saturday and sunday...the rest of the week 422.00...so was ready to use my 210.00...when the TV scanned - it still have the weekend price...so ended up paying 392.00 - less the 210.00 plus tax - came to 241.00!!!! I am a happy camper!!!
    super_e, Patty Smyth, Doda and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought that same TV today. The tag on the shelf says it'll be $392.49 until Dec. 22.
    But at least you got one. I have a feeling they will be running out real soon.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Eh guess they decided to keep the price down because I do not think they were selling......

Thread Information