User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Getting to Know You - week 12 - questions of the week

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm back! lol
    Enjoy this weeks questions!

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet?
    Favourite holiday song?
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc)
    Three words others would use to describe you?
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?
    Favourite candy?
    What colour is your winter coat?
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street?
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why?

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by VeeVee; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
    operabob, Natalka, Silk and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't carry condoms like most single men LOL!

Favourite holiday song?
    Jingle bell rock

Too much stuff. Good thing the border guards are familiar with me or it would take an hour to search everything.

many times a week!

Quirky. Creative. Hard-headed.

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?
    My first girlfriend. Everything!

Favourite candy?
    Tic tacs

Black

Depends.

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why?
    CIA special operative. Find the bad guys, deal with them. Not the kind who spends 95% of the time on computers and doing admin tasks. In the field. Hell yeah!!
    Either that or pilot.

One question you would like to ask everyone on SC
    what is your favourite song to sing out loud to?
    Last edited by vesper; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Mis read ?
    operabob, Natalka, Silk and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I'm back! lol
    Enjoy this weeks questions!

No, I am a minimalist!
    Favourite holiday song?
    Feliz Navidad!
    My wallet, lip gloss, maybe a stray coupon or two...not much
    Not often
    Bf called me kooky yesterday, that may be accurate lol, you really need two more?!!!
    My Dad, I don't know what we would do
    Favourite candy?
    Licorice All Sorts
    Black
    Not usually
    Ben & Jerry's Quality Control
    AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions)
    Oh cripes I don't know.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

picture of my cat

Favourite holiday song?
    o holy night

keys

weekly

loner, down to earth, intuitive

my late cat

Favourite candy?
    ju jubes

navy blue

no

food critic.... cuz i know good food

which SC member intrigues you

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? pictures of my kids, lipgloss, my cell phone, lighter, pack of smokes, house key, a few coupons.
    Favourite holiday song? white christmas
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol see 1st question
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) almost every day take a pic of something
    Three words others would use to describe you? shy, friendly, mom
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? my grandmother, spend the day putting together puzzles and having tea
    Favourite candy? candy canes and fuzzy peaches
    What colour is your winter coat? pink of course
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? nope usually only have enough change to get on the bus
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? umm not sure if i want to change the job i have now but to have another one would love to be a nurse, always wanted to be one and am looking to get enrolled in the next few years for it

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? Coupons and receipts
    Favourite holiday song? Feed the World
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? I haven't carried a purse since my first daughter was born. So, probably dust, old receipts, and lost goodies.
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Nearly every day!
    Three words others would use to describe you? Creative, Strong and Bossy lol
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? I would go pick cattails with my Nana.
    Favourite candy? None... unless TicTacs count!
    What colour is your winter coat? Brown.
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? Never.
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? I would be a writer of some kind... maybe a journalist? And write fiction on the side? I love to write, but for some reason gave it up... My hubby writes too, he's actually been published, but he hasn't written in years... Now I don't have any time for it and neither does he... (Unless you count our blog.) Maybe some day!

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions) Favourite Chinese food?
    My blog : Please join us as we talk about our journey, trials and triumphs with Autism!
    http://rubberduckiesandspoons.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have some little cards my kids made me, some fortunes out of fortune cookies and a pewter eeyore that use to be on my keychain but broke.

Favourite holiday song?

Grandma got run over by a reindeer

Lip gloss, keys, some receipts, a coupon wallet, my wallet, my cellphone and a couple of books

everyday

indecisive, flirty, friendly

my grandfather

Favourite candy?

chocolate

black wool

yes, unless i see a flask of booze on them, then i will buy them food.

psychologist because i love to figure out how people think

My question to others: Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not??
    Last edited by i_forget; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
    operabob, Natalka, Silk and 9 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Lots of pictures of my kids!

Favourite holiday song?
    Baby it's cold outside

Too much!

Once a week on average but I really wish I'd remember to take more!

Organized, Tenacious, Quirky

This is a super hard question for me. IF I could have a mediator I'd pick my father. We never could have an actual conversation and there's so many things I'd like to know.

Favourite candy?
    Twizzlers

Dark Green

Depends on the circumstances, but usually yes.

Another hard question! I'd love to be an event planner or maybe a travel agent.

If you could change your username, what would your change it to?

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? pictures of my kids, receipts
    Favourite holiday song? i really love that song 'blue christmas' by elvis, song for a winters night - sarah mclaughlin

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol gosh what isnt...my wallet, coupon folder, extra kids mittens, cell phone, keys, lip chap, tide stain remover, hair elastics, spare diapers and wipes, stickers and entertainment for my kids

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) quite frequently, my husband takes far more

Three words others would use to describe you? shy, crafty, kind

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? my mom..id tell her how much i appreciated her and i'd tell her all about my kids

Favourite candy? i'm not much of a candy fan

What colour is your winter coat? brown

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? yes

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? i'd be a teacher or maybe a nurse
    operabob, Natalka, Silk and 7 others like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

No
    Favourite holiday song?
    Mary, did you know? or Grandma Got Runover...
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car?
    Purse - powder, lip chap, wallet, keys, hand cream
    Not very often, only when I go away
    Quiet, nice, genuine
    Grandma, I would ask her more about her childhood, what heaven is like
    Favourite candy?
    Quality Street or Terrys chocolate orange
    one is black, one's gray
    Not usually
    pilot
    AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions)What is your real name?

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

A few sticks of gum, medic alert info

Favourite holiday song?
    Ava Maria

The question for me would be..."whats not not your purse". I carry huge purses

I would say bi-weekly. Fell out of the habit now that kids are all over 18

Loyal, impulsive (especially when I see a shoe sale), absolutely 100% INSANE lol

Hard one. I would say eithe my mom or both of my Grandmas. They were ll woman that I adored and who loved me unconditionaly. I would go to the Zoo and then follow it up with a really great lunch somewhere.

Favourite candy?
    MOJO's, especially the banana flavoured ones

One is black and one is pastel yellow

If I have it , yes I do

I would definitely be "shrink"

What do you think your 15 minutes of Fame will be or has been.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLaeticia View Post
    Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? Coupons and receipts
    Favourite holiday song? Feed the World
    For the ladies - what is in your purse? I haven't carried a purse since my first daughter was born. So, probably dust, old receipts, and lost goodies.
    How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Nearly every day!
    Three words others would use to describe you? Creative, Strong and Bossy lol
    You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do? I would go pick cattails with my Nana.
    Favourite candy? None... unless TicTacs count!
    What colour is your winter coat? Brown.
    Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? Never.
    If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? I would be a writer of some kind... maybe a journalist? And write fiction on the side? I love to write, but for some reason gave it up... My hubby writes too, he's actually been published, but he hasn't written in years... Now I don't have any time for it and neither does he... (Unless you count our blog.) Maybe some day!

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions) Favourite Chinese food?

Moo goo guy pan!
    Last edited by frugal50; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 09:48 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my USB drive in my change purse
    Favourite holiday song?
    hate Christmas music (yes I'm a grinch, but there are only so many times you can listen to your mom play the entire Boney M Christmas album on repeat without hating it!)
    oh the usual stuff. only semi-weird thing might be a 1Up mint tin a la Super Mario Brothers (you know, a green mushroom).
    several times a week (if my crazy-cat-lady picture-taking is any indication of the quantity I would take of my future children, I am glad I have a 1.5 Tb external hard drive...)
    determined, kooky, loyal
    my fiancé's parents. both passed before I met him and he misses them immensely, but I can't reminisce with him about them. I would love to spend the day just hanging out, cooking good home-cooked Newfie food with his Mom and chatting with his Dad.
    Favourite candy?
    anything gummy and sour.
    which one? my dress coat is black, my everyday coat is charcoal, my cold-weather coat is brown down filled, and my athletic winter coat is blue.
    occasionally. honestly, I rarely have cash to spare on hand. I try to go to the store with essentially the exact money.
    since I don't actually have a profession yet, I cannot say. I think I'd love to do bookkeeping or accounting/financing. couple that with science (chemistry) and I'd be in heaven.

as for the question I would ask: what question do you wish people would stop asking you? (eta: I didn't mean this with regard to these question threads - I meant in terms of those annoying life questions. My answers are "when are you two getting married?" "when will you be done your degree" and "what will you do after you have your PhD?")
    Last edited by alicia; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: eta

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Do you carry pictures or anything else other then money, cards in your wallet? The infinity symbol written on a piece of paper that my hubby drew and placed on my car windshield when we were in high school.

Favourite holiday song? Joy to the World

For the ladies - what is in your purse? For the men what is in your car? lol Purse? What is that? I carry a diaper bag.

How often do you take pictures (can be of anything, kids, scenery etc) Daily (usually of myself in the bathroom mirror for FB...jk).

Three words others would use to describe you? Devout, impartial, organized

You can spend one day with anyone who has passed, who would it be and what would you do?, Einstein, invite him to teach my middle school science classes

Favourite candy? M&Ms

What colour is your winter coat? Grey

Do you give change to people asking for it on the street? I don't see any where I live. No. I have supported homeless programs though.

If you could change your profession, be anything at all, what would you be and why? Midwife. What they stand for and do is amazing and I hold them in highest regard.

AND something different - One question you would like to ask everyone on SC (I will pick 10 for next weeks questions) ​Describe your first kiss. (PG please).
    Last edited by Granger; Tue, Nov 27th, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have my drivers permit I first got when I got my license two years ago. Car ownerships for my moms car, and a gold chain I've been meaning to bring by the jeweler to get fixed.

Favourite holiday song?
    Dominic The Donkey.

You'll be sorry you asked this question.. 'cause imma go pour out my purse and list everything! Muahaha

Daily.

Funny. Indecisive and Crazy.

My dad and... we'd go fishing! Cause I know he loved it but I never got to go with him (he lived out of province for most of my childhood)

Favourite candy?
    York Peppermint Patties

Just got a new one! and it's a plum purple. My favorite color.

Yes, if I have any. I didn't have change once, and my friend and I went the closest place, an A&W and got 2 meals (bought one each, with debit) and gave one to the person asking and another to another homeless man nearby. I have no trouble giving money, though, like some do.

A midwife. That would be my DREAM job, but it won't happen. With my anxieties revolving school, and to be in school for many years.. LOL! No.

I have a few, if you want 'em
    What is your biggest flaw.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information