User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 1 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 1 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 2 Post By RebeccaRYoung
  • 1 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 1 Post By Mich649

Thread: Saveadollardiva Product Reviews!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

I am always trying new products, either by purchasing or by samples. So I thought I would share with all of you some of my reviews for these products. I hope you enjoy!

First Review:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:

I received this product as a sample from P&G Brand Savers. First off, I like the fact that it actually did what it said it is suppose to do! I cook alot and I am always cleaning my stove and counter tops after cooking anything. In a European house hold anyone will tell you the kitchen is the most important room in the house! I had forgetten to clean the top of my stove the night before (was cleaning other things and totally forgot) and had some pretty nasty stain marks on my stove. (tomatoe sauce, oil and some other stains I couldn't make out lol) So since I had to give the stove another good clean I thought I would give it a try on it.

When looking at it at first I thought for sure it wouldn't work. I am thinking this tiny little thing is not going to do anything. (as it was a trail size) I thought maybe it would get some of the stains off but not all of them. But to my happy surpise I was wrong.

WOW does it work. This thing really is magic. Not only did it get all the stains off my stove, but I liked the fact that I didn't have to really push hard on it to actually get all the stains off. My stove now looks amazing! I hate to say it but after using it my stove looks brand new! I also like the fact you don't have to add any soap to it or anything else to make it work. Just wet it and your set to go!

The one thing I don't like about it though is that it is hard to risen out. I know it depends on the stains your removing but not all the stuff that the Magic Eraser gets comes out when you risen it out.

All in all I would purchase this in the future to use on everyday items that are cleaned daily.

Out of 10 I give it an 8.

What do you think??? Let me know your thoughts on this product! I will be back soon to give you all another great review!

Thanks for reading!

This thread is currently associated with: Mark's
    Stifler likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I got one too and was going to give it to my mom but now that you mentioned this I wonder if it would work on those weird yellow grease droplets that form on the back wall and side wall by my stove.

Is it only one use? You wet it, use it, rinse it and toss? Or after you rinse it you can keep re-using it?
    saveadollardiva likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

You can keep using it until it basically disintegrates.

I like tem, but I find them a but too heavy duty honestly - takes paint off in two swipes. Good for kitchen stuff though.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    You can keep using it until it basically disintegrates.

I like tem, but I find them a but too heavy duty honestly - takes paint off in two swipes. Good for kitchen stuff though.
    Makes you wonder what kinda of chemicals are in them!

See I'd love to get rid of the yellow droplet grease spots on the walls surrounding my stove but we don't have a backsplash, just paint... hmm, will try it none the less. Atleast its not my walls I would be stripping the paint from!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I love the magic erasers! They work so well for most things. I have one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom. It cleans the shower, the countertops, and makes everything sparkle! The only downside that I can see is the disintegrating sponge. It does leave little bits of white when it disintegrates, which can be a bit annoying. I guess that's why they call them erasers, because they erase but leave the little bits of eraser fluff behind sometimes.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You use it as many times until it all dissappears and u just wet it and risen it out. I love it! I have used it on my stove, my counter tops, etc. It is amazing!
    Stifler likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My favorite is the febreeze scented, they work great and it smells wonderful

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

My dog stepped in some kind of grease or tar outside, which she of course pranced all over my floors. I tried scrubbing with all kinds of things, none which worked. I was getting totally frustrated when I spotted the box under my cupboard with the Magic Erasers in it. I cannot believe how easy this product took the marks off my linoleum floors. I hardly had to rub at all. I can't remember if I receieved this as a free trial, or bought, but I also had one for the bathroom. We have hard water, and this little sponge did a pretty awesome job! I want to try it on my lawn furniture in the spring....... :0)

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I used one of my samples tonight on the two walls that surround my stove. Well I must say it made a massive difference but I did have to put some effort into the scrubbing. It didn't completely take off the yellow grease droplets but there is a definite noticeable difference. My next two spots I want to try it are inside the oven and around my bathroom faucets as we have hard water stains there all the time and I once in a while have to chip away at the deposits with a screwdriver.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this product again, maybe if it was really cheap then I would consider it.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I personally didn't like it much. It worked well the first time around, but after that, it just left greasy looking marks on my stove. I mean, up close it looked clean, but from far you could see the trail that it left. Also, I tried washing out some of the stains, but they wouldn't leave...and I just didn't like how it looked dirty and unhygienic so I tossed it...didn't wait for it to "disintegrate" (didn't even know it did this lol). It's just weird and unnatural to me, so I prefer the soap method...or perhaps Fantastic and paper towel.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I use the original one mostly for getting crayon off walls, erasing fingerprints from walls/doors, and cleaning running shoes! Yes it does wonders! I really love the bathroom eraser it is awesome on our bathtub. The finish has come off so it gets dirty so easy and i find most cleaners and even bleach can't get the stains off but that will! Just wish the bathroom eraser was less expensive! I occassionally use the kitchen eraser for grease on the walls behind/near the stove!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love them ! Works wonders! It even takes off hair dye!
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Thread Information