We all agree that Christmas time is awesome, but for the most impatient of us, the working days before the holidays remain to be so boring! But how can MAGIX help out in warming you up before the big celebration? The answer is easy: with a sweet daily giveaway! Every (working) day from the 3th till the 21th of December, MAGIX gives away a 50€ Coupon to one lucky participant. The Coupon is valid for any purchase from the website www.magix.com from the 3th of December to the 15th of January 2013.
Whether you are just starting to think about Christmas presents for family and friends, or you just want a great software to edit photos, videos or the best music of your Christmas season, this Coupon could help you out with your choice!
Here a few things you should know about this amazing MAGIX offer:

• How to win? Jump to our Facebook page and sign up for our giveaway: no purchase is required!
  • Just sign up with a valid email address and remember to check it often!
  • How many times can I participate? You can participate once every day – the more you come visit MAGIX, the higher are the chances to win!
  • How can I increase my chances to win? Once you have signed up to participate, you will get a special link that allows you to spread the voice about this giveaway with family and friends through Facebook and Twitter. This is very important! In facts, for each friend who will participate thanks to your invitation, your name will be entered once more to the list of participants, doubling, tripling… your chances to get one of the daily coupons.
  • How do I receive my prize? MAGIX will pick a random winner among the full list of participants and an email, containing the lucky 50€ Coupon code will be sent to the winner of the day! The Coupon will be valid from the moment the email will be sent, till the 15th of January 2013 and it can be used to purchase whatever you want from our website www.magix.com.

Please note! No further comunication will happen after the sendout of the email! Please, chose a valid email address when registering and check your email account often!
The complete rules of the promotion are here.
So, what are you waiting for? Click Through to participate now, invite your friends too! http:///MAGIXChristmas12