User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: My FREE Amazon X-Mas Gifts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I just received my FREE Amazon Christmas gifts in the mail today. These were from my Swagbuck points that I transferred into gift cards for Amazon.

Here is what I ordered: Just Dance 4; Hair Flat Iron; Ear Buds; Weight Scale (to use after X-Mas); and, 2 Blackberry Cases. I ordered a Alternative Duvet a couple months ago so tried to stretch the remaining money I had in my account.

Just wondering if anyone else used their points and what they ordered (free) for Christmas. Love free stuff especially at Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Great job!

I love amazon.ca. So far for Christmas I've ordered: Melissa & Doug Block set for DS, Melissa & Doug Food Kit for DD, PS3 Game and a few books.

I'm about half way toward my next goal (present for DH) so hopefully I can get there soon!
    walkinglady, Ceren, bekki3 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Awesome! How did you get so many Swagbucks!?!? lol

So far I've bought some books for my Mom, DVD's and CD's for moi, CD for brother and another DVD for moi, and caved and bought that juicer that was on one day sale for $29.99.......Swagbucks sure helps with the Christmas shopping.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I love love LOVE Amazon! I too did some Christmas shopping. Bought a book for my Dad, a book for my BF, a Wahl haircutting set for my BF, a new alarm clock for BF, an iPhone/iPod dock for my bestie, iPhone cases for my bestie. Trying to think if that's it..

Already looking forward to saving up & doing more of my Christmas shopping on there next year!
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Awesome! How did you get so many Swagbucks!?!? lol
    I usually just get about $20/month so that adds up by the end of the year. Other people do a lot more on Swagbucks but I don't. I usually just do the daily stuff and do surveys when I can. I don't do the tv because it takes too long!! Any little bit helps!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Nice to share what you have bought with your "other money". Recently I ordered 2 Thomas & Friends DVDs for my DS's which I had planned to save for Christmas. Ended up giving them the movies this week as a reward since they had to come with me to do all my Christmas shopping(which took like a whole week might I add with all the holiday commotion). After all, it's hard to take kids places where they see lots of things they like and keep their composure(like Toys R Us)!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I used $70 in Amazon GC that I got from Swagbucks to pay for part of my son's GoPro Hero for this Christmas.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got some books for DS, as well as some bird toys for DS's bird that he's getting after Christmas.

Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got a couple wii games, a slew of awesome accessories and extra to go with DS's DSi that he's getting for Christmas, a microSD card for my cellphone, some cooling racks, some milkshake/ice cream flavourings for when we make our own - yummy! Best of all, shipping was free for all orders! Yipee! I've only been on swagbucks for a couple months... I cannot wait for next year! All those codes will be amazing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

bought a number pf things from Amazon as well, including a fancy dancy pizza stone, and Jamie Oliver pizza cutter, three lots of chopping mats/boards, and a movie. Now going to save up for next year!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Nice I got my bf the Rocky DVD ($35 instead of $90) for $15 with amazon gift cards, and an XBOX game for $10 (on sale for $29.99) for FREE, again with an amazon gift card. Gotta love them
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have approx $350 in amazon.com CG and have 6500 swagbucks left still. I have purchased so many things from them. I use the US site because I'm always going across to NY since I live so close it's cheaper and the variety is endless.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My kids are going to use my Amazon gift cards (from Swagbucks) to "buy" my Christmas presents from my wish list -- books and DVDs. They'll get to choose which of the items from my list to surprise me with.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

bought my hubby the garmin approach s1 golf watch with my amazon money. Didn't spend a dime and he keeps begging for it for xmas and I keep laughing and saying no way, too much money!! bahah
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I usually buy DVDs with my Swagbucks/Amazon money - got the complete Harry Potter set on bluray just recently, several Disney movies, books for the kids, few housewares items. Every little bit helps!
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information