User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: FREE $5 Irresistibles Products w/Coupon (Metro Ontario) *OVER* Redeem by Dec 14

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    These coupons do not have a unique I.D. I printed mine off the metro website (didn't go threw facebook, too lazy, skipped the step ) I printed one and it had a code. I printed a second one and it was still the same code. Also, the ones I printed don't say anything about one per person/family per day. Mine only say one per transaction so technically I could stand there redeeming 100 all day just in different transactions.
    We'll see how this plays out.

the unique id is not the big PLU# 82624 (thats the number the cashier enter) the unique code is at the bottom with letters.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    the unique id is not the big PLU# 82624 (thats the number the cashier enter) the unique code is at the bottom with letters.
    I printed one and then when I went to print a second one it had the Unique ID and (2) next to it. I closed down the window and pretended to print again and it said (3) next to the ID, so I don't know if cashiers are supposed to look at it and realize they aren't supposed to use one that has a bracketed number next to it.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The code was the same on mine and my friends so there isn't a unique code which I was very surprised.when you print from smart source they have different pin codes but when I compared the long code on metro coupons they were all the same.I only printed one though because if people abuse this we may not get anymore good deals in the future.
    Patty Smyth and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    These coupons do not have a unique I.D. I printed mine off the metro website (didn't go threw facebook, too lazy, skipped the step ) I printed one and it had a code. I printed a second one and it was still the same code. Also, the ones I printed don't say anything about one per person/family per day. Mine only say one per transaction so technically I could stand there redeeming 100 all day just in different transactions.

We'll see how this plays out.
    The PLU should be the same, but under that it says unique code and you will see the same code with -1 -2 and -3 at the end, after that it cuts you off from printing
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I checked with friends, we all have different codes, the last part the 00765-1 is the same, but the letters are different at the beginning
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I guess the big question is, has anyone tried using more than 1 coupon per day and/or have you used the ones that have (2) or (3) on the end?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My BF and I used one each, at the same cashier. She highlighted codes so she knew it had a -1 and -2
    ~ ~ ~

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

after i liked their page i got a different offer from the calendar $1 mini croissant, dont how to get the link and I lost it lol..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, the deal changes daily
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    yes, I realise that, all the codes are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I printed one and then when I went to print a second one it had the Unique ID and (2) next to it. I closed down the window and pretended to print again and it said (3) next to the ID, so I don't know if cashiers are supposed to look at it and realize they aren't supposed to use one that has a bracketed number next to it.
    I did something similar. After I printed the first one I refreshed the metro website screen and did it again and they were still the exact same codes.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The PLU should be the same, but under that it says unique code and you will see the same code with -1 -2 and -3 at the end, after that it cuts you off from printing
    I was able to print 6 and they were all the exact same code. Despite it being a "unique" code.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I checked with friends, we all have different codes, the last part the 00765-1 is the same, but the letters are different at the beginning
    Mom and I both have the exact same code, I called her and asked her as she printed them as well yesterday when I emailed her about the deal. She printed 4 and they were all the exact same as my code, so I'm not really sure what is up.

Either way neither moms nor my coupons say one per person/family per day so there shouldn't be a problem with using more then one at a time as long as they are in seperate transactions.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The first part of the code is unique to your IP address. If you are printing off the same computer, it'll be the same code.

Ideas:
    Swedish or Angus Meatballs $5.99
    Shrimp Appetizers $5.99-$6.99
    Mussells or Oysters $1.79 + Air Miles WUB3
    Cooking Oils, Olive, Omega, Safflower, etc $5.99
    12 Double Roll Toilet Paper $5.99 (regular $8 something!)
    6 boxes of tissues $6.49
    Frozen Pizza $5.49 or $5.99
    Icecream $4.99
    Eggs $2.99
    Orange Juice Blends $2.99
    Seafood Mix $5.99
    Stuffed Potatoes $4.49
    Chips 2/$3
    Pita Chips 2/$5
    Chicken Wings, Thighs, Drumsticks in packages very close to $5
    Snowman Dinner Napkins $2.99
    Margarine $2.49
    Seafood Cocktail Sauce $1.99
    Small Sauces like Horseradish $1.49
    Frozen Puff Pastry Appetizers (shrimp, torpedo shrimp, beef wellington, etc) $4.99-$5.99
    Mini Beef Burger Sliders $5.99
    Cranberry Juice Blends $2.99
    Egg Nog $2.49
    Frozen Creamed Spinach $2.17
    Giant Chocolate Bars $4.99
    Shortbread Cookies $3.49
    Basa or Cod Fillets (2 per pack, frozen) $4.49
    anisa, mydusty, nani and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

the cashier doesnt scan the coupon she just punches 5.00 coupon so they cant tell its good or not
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

also coupon says 1 coupon per transaction not per customer so i printed ones for my mother andd other relative as they dont have a printer ... no where does it say one per household or ip address .
    just merely stating
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    also coupon says 1 coupon per transaction not per customer so i printed ones for my mother andd other relative as they dont have a printer ... no where does it say one per household or ip address .
    just merely stating
    yeah, thats what I was trying to say too

Also, I can still print the coupon even right now.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

tccl21 thanks for the list.
    I think Metro has the small chocolate bars for $0.99 or $1.49. Buy enough to make the $5 minimum and you have some instant stocking stuffers.
    Sunraven likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information