User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: FREE $5 Irresistibles Products w/Coupon (Metro Ontario) *OVER* Redeem by Dec 14

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    Metro just posted a statement on their Facebook page regarding the coupon, due to so many asking questions. One per person per day. I still can't figure out why people feel the need to phone and nag and email companies over coupons, forcing them to issue statements (or retract coupons). With all the hassle, why would they offer another great coupon ever again?
    I'm glad they clarified it because it was confusing. You can use one a day but the number is not really unique. Most companies that give out free coupons have it set up so you can only get one coupon but they said you can use it daily for a week yet you couldn't print 7 unless you cheated and cleared the cookies or used a different browser. I wouldn't yell at them but they are a big company and should have been clear from the start.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Just wondering if they make all coupons only could print one copy now? I was trying to print the Tetley one, only able to get one printed.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I guess they intend for one per account, not three prints, and they must checked the system and correct it, however, they allowed one daily here though:

Metro Ontario Hi Michelle, we have a system in place that disables multiple prints of the coupon so it can be used only once per person. Saying that, come back everyday since we'll have more coupons with more ways to save and earn miles.

Metro Ontario Thanks Michelle, we'll check our programing to make sure it is working properly. In the meantime, the answer would be to only use one coupon per day per household.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i had no probs printing dont know how to clear cookies and it was always clear on the coupon that it was one [er day per family not sure what all fuss about lol
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    i had no probs printing dont know how to clear cookies and it was always clear on the coupon that it was one [er day per family not sure what all fuss about lol
    You could open it up, click print and when the box popped up you could have selected any number of coupons. That's where Metro messed up. The way I did it was printing one and then I left the site. When I went back there was a (2) after the ID number and the next time I went back there was a (3). After that you couldn't print more unless you cleared the cookie.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

FOr those that dont want to go through facebook I think you can print todays coupon offer through http://www.metro.ca/en/on/coupon-201...9/coupons.html
    its a new coupon offered each day
    Last edited by dariusz8; Mon, Dec 10th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Ok just came back from metro and read the Facebook page. I printed these coupons the first day they were available. One from my account and two from DH account. Did not realised until later that they were printed with the same code. Just different at the end like 1,2 and 3.
    We went to metro in the day and we used one of mine and one of DH coupon and now I came back read the Facebook page. I never wanted to misuse it so not very happy with the situation. Should I contact metro on their Facebook page about that or should let it go? I understand they must already be receiving lots of queries so not sure........

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    Mine don't say that which is really odd.

Its too bad I didn't see the FB statement until now ... after I just got back from using 3 in a row. I assume since the cashier didn't say anything it wasn't a problem but I know for the rest of the week.

I got two pizzas at $0.49 each (they're kinda gross but edible and for $0.49 I'm not complaining!) and 3 bags of chips for $0.09!
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Mon, Dec 10th, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    Ok just came back from metro and read the Facebook page. I printed these coupons the first day they were available. One from my account and two from DH account. Did not realised until later that they were printed with the same code. Just different at the end like 1,2 and 3.
    We went to metro in the day and we used one of mine and one of DH coupon and now I came back read the Facebook page. I never wanted to misuse it so not very happy with the situation. Should I contact metro on their Facebook page about that or should let it go? I understand they must already be receiving lots of queries so not sure........
    I'd just let it go. You didn't know, not all the ones printed state one per person per day because mine most definitely don't and not everyone followed facebook so I'm sure its fine.
    Valerey and moon18 like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    I wouldn't say anything. I was a software tester in a previous life and this is something their IT department should have tested long before it was made public.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Mine don't say that which is really odd.

Its too bad I didn't see the FB statement until now ... after I just got back from using 3 in a row. I assume since the cashier didn't say anything it wasn't a problem but I know for the rest of the week.

I got two pizzas at $0.49 each (they're kinda gross but edible and for $0.49 I'm not complaining!) and 3 bags of chips for $0.09!
    That's two people now saying their products aren't very good!
    moon18 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I'd just let it go. You didn't know, not all the ones printed state one per person per day because mine most definitely don't and not everyone followed facebook so I'm sure its fine.
    Yep my coupons only stated "One per transaction" and I followed this. I used my 2 in two separate transactions so hopefully it will be ok
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Stocking up on eggnog, had the Irresistibles last year and liked it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

BTW this is what i got with my 2 coupons in 2 differnt transctions. Both things were $2.99 each so paid $0.98 in each transaction
    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  401.8 KB

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

best deal i found were the eggs and they make chicken thighs by irresistable and they were on sale so got a bunch of 7 dollar chicken thighs for 2 bones!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

DH likes their grapefruit juice. I like that two of them came to less than $2. Thanks for the great coupon Metro!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information