Hey everyone! If you know of anyone shopping around for a good camera, pass this on.

Brand new, never used, camera. Asking $500 and shipping is included to anywhere in canada.

Reason for selling is that it's too much camera for me to have just sitting around. I don't even have the time to use my Kodak Easy Share as much as I should.

Details and Item Specifics:

The Canon EOS Rebel T2i Digital SLR Kit with EF-S 18-55 IS incorporates a number of advanced pro-DSLR features in a compact and very affordable camera body. Driven by a DIGIC 4 image processor, the T2i contains a high-resolution 18.0 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, and can capture JPEGs, RAW, or RAW JPEG stills at burst-rates of up to 3.7 frames-per-second. The EOS Rebel T2i can also capture full 1080p HD video with monaural sound, or stereo sound when using optional 3.5mm external microphones. In addition to the camera's bright eye-level optical reflex viewfinder, the Rebel T2i also features Advanced Live View with a dedicated Live view Movie button for composing and editing your stills and video using the T2i's 3.0" Clear View LCD, which contains a whopping 1.04 million dots of resolving power. Features:

• EOSREBELT2I
  • Eyecup EF
  • Wide Strap (EW-100DBIII)
  • USB Interface Cable (IFC-130U)
  • AV Cable (AVC-DC400ST)
  • Battery Pack (LP-E8)
  • Battery Charger (LC-E8E)
  • EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals
  • "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet