User Tag List

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

My mom stopped for gas this morning and she asked for $30, and they filled her car by accident. She brought it up that she only asked for $30, and they told her to pay it or they would call a tow truck. They wouldn't let her talk to a manager. She reluctantly paid for the gas because she was in a hurry to get to work, but she lives on a very limited budget and someone's mistake is going to now throw her off for the rest of the month.

I just don't feel that this was right, and she even said to me that "She felt bullied into paying for it" because they threatened to call a tow truck.

I REALLY want to either get her money back or a formal apology from the manager and/or store owner.

We have had people accidentally put more gas in than we asked for at the pump, and they always let us go because it wasn't our fault. The most recent instance, the young guy pumping gas was too busy putting in a wad of chew and wasn't paying attention to the pump and overpumped, and he had to pay for it out of his pocket. Part of me felt bad, but another part of me felt like he should've been paying attention and doing his job, because not everyone can afford to pay for others' mistakes.

What can I do for my mom? She is not one to stand up for herself in a situation like this and I want to help her out because I feel like she was taken advantage of!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh my.. i really hope you get an answer that helps. unforunately with the time having past and a he said she said circumstance.. its hard to say what could happen. maybe try calling the gas stations head office tomorrow an explain what happened, what time. etc. who knows.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (98%)

call the head office or look online for their website. use the contact us button
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/nephora
    Gift hulk please use this link. earn money and prizes
    http://superpoints.com/refer/angelkisses3000
    earn cash and prizes

Thread Information