User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Doing my regular coupon shopping this morning in Trenton (and yes, some good deals in Walmart by the way), and I had to stop at GT to pick up the cream ($1.97 - $1 coupon). And didn't I see the 1ST BINDER with coupons that wasn't my own! I stopped, stared, and said "SmartCanucks?????" This very nice woman let me know that her husband was a member of the community. Thanks to his mom who directed him to the SAVINGS that we all enjoy! After a fantastic 10 minute conversation sharing some of the deals and savings that have helped our families, we moved on.

I don't know who you are, but it sure was wonderful seeing that I wasn't the only shopper in the Trenton area with a binder packed full of coupons out shopping. Thank you to you and your family for making my day just wonderful!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

very nice story
    i was going to be their today too but lazy day lol

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I have to say that I have been buoyed by the experience all afternoon.

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

nice to see we have our own section for around the area so we can let each other know the instore sales and coupies. A few people have helped me out and have traded with one .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My wife says hello. She was shocked when she ran into you. I told her I used this website to compile my shopping lists.
    Nice to meet you.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Happy easter jeremy love your play on words jeronimo 33.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Ok, since others around here are out with binders, think I'll start taking mine into stores too I have 2 accordion file folders in purse, but leave binder in van usually (has all my extras)..finding folders are just getting too hard to sort through when I find unexpected deals (have my shopping list ones already to go). And this way maybe I'll meet up with some of you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do the same as Loridc. I too will start. I was chatting with the cosmetics girl (Shelby) in Trenton Rexal the other day and she mentioned that there is a lady that comes to the store with her binder very organized ect ect. She too loves coupons, my friend and I told her about this site. She pointed us in the direction of some good deals and more coupons throughout the store. I would highly recommend going through her till at the cosmetics counter when you check out. She may be able to find some extra coupons for you.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

LOL I was in Trenton yesterday too with my binder. But I didn't converse with anyone.

I tried to use my TFT at GT re: ice cream novelties and was denied stating they're not participating in TFT?!

Happy Easter everyone...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Yeah, was told that too at Trenton GT about TFT...funny thing is Belleville GT has TFT coupons out!

Lori

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jeronimo_33 View Post
    My wife says hello. She was shocked when she ran into you. I told her I used this website to compile my shopping lists.
    Nice to meet you.
    And very nice to meet you (online that is) and your wife. It was a really great experience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Loridc View Post
    Ok, since others around here are out with binders, think I'll start taking mine into stores too I have 2 accordion file folders in purse, but leave binder in van usually (has all my extras)..finding folders are just getting too hard to sort through when I find unexpected deals (have my shopping list ones already to go). And this way maybe I'll meet up with some of you
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyp View Post
    I do the same as Loridc. I too will start. I was chatting with the cosmetics girl (Shelby) in Trenton Rexal the other day and she mentioned that there is a lady that comes to the store with her binder very organized ect ect. She too loves coupons, my friend and I told her about this site. She pointed us in the direction of some good deals and more coupons throughout the store. I would highly recommend going through her till at the cosmetics counter when you check out. She may be able to find some extra coupons for you.
    I have been lugging my binder all over Trenton. As a matter of fact, if you have any problems in Walmart (Trenton), the head cashier's name is Donna. She is the one that sets all the other lads and ladies straight when it comes to couponing. I love her help when I need to her to "help" a cashier

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    LOL I was in Trenton yesterday too with my binder. But I didn't converse with anyone.

I tried to use my TFT at GT re: ice cream novelties and was denied stating they're not participating in TFT?!

Happy Easter everyone...
    Unfortunately, Trenton GT doesn't participate. But that is ok. I just PM at Walmart and use the TFT there. So it's all good.

Maybe we should all get together for coffee one of these weekends? It would be nice to put a name to a face (only my opinion of course)

Thread Information