User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hi guys

Where do you get your smart source and red plum inserts in Burlington? If I know which date they're coming out, occasionally I can buy a paper and find it in there, but the date's don't always line up. But if I know which papers would have them in a subscription, I'd be happy to subscribe and save myself the hassle!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ahh, I've read back to last year and see I need to subscribe to the Spectator, thanks!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I've never found anything in the in store papers, and rarely they are in the newspaper boxes. If you subscribe to the thurs-fri spec, Saturday Star and Sunday sun you will get 3 of whatever comes out. It's not that expensive either. Just call and inquire, they almost always have promotions for 3-6 month discounted rates, freebies and so on. The spec also offers a 2 free weeks if you go to their website.

If you have the local paper delivered too (Burl post, oakville beaver, stony creek) on Thursday they have it sometimes too.

There's a sticky in either deals & flyers or coupon forum with the flyer schedule, so you can check that out, but I just gave in and subscribed to the paper. It's easier and technically cheaper when you factor in news stand price, price of gas, what your time is worth to go out on Saturday morning an hunt for inserts lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks! I think I'll try that, starting with the Spec. I'm away a lot on weekends, so I'd be nervous about my papers disappearing, but I'll give it a test!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unfortunately only in newspaper delivered to your house. Not in stores. They realized that people will go out and buy up all the saturday papers just for the coupies.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The Spec have a weekend only subscription if you don't want it all week too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone tell me where I can get the Red Plum insert in the London Ontario area?

Thread Information