A Re-Engaged Session is more than a photoshoot. It is an experience. And the photos exist as beautiful by-products that pay tribute to your relationship. Your life becomes the art and my camera becomes the canvus upon which it is painted. It is very well suited for married couples but the concept can also be applied to siblings, old friends, parents and grown children, or any other set of meaningful relationships.

It begins with you and your loved one answering a questionnaire that serves as a detailed consultation to prepare for the shoot. Then we work together to plan a date (dinner, a hike, shopping, pottery making, time at home, whatever makes sense for you). On the date I come prepared with a custom set of cards designed to get you talking to and about one another. I will guide you through this process and move you into flattering poses but the emotions that I photograph will be completely candid. When the timing feels right I will hand each of you a set of personalized cards and move away to give you privacy to talk freely (while paparazzi-style snapping photos from across the room).

You will leave the session feeling reconnected, renewed, and re-engaged. You will also leave armed with concrete strategies to keep the momentum going.

Check out some of the photos from a previous session HERE.

Gift Certificates for these sessions are on for HALF OFF just in time for the holidays. A $300 value for only $150. The perfect gift for someone who has everything! Click HERE to buy one!