User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    Gift #2: 2 Smart Canucks Pens

To qualify you must:

1. Wait until you receive gift #1 in the mail!

2. After you receive gift #1 send a PM to ilovemykids. The PM must include your current post amount and
    confirmation that you have received gift #1 in the mail. If you do not send this pm, you are not working towards gift #2.

3. Post 411 more times (so 411 + the amount you Pm'd Prue!)
    - 10% of these posts must be threads you start in coupons, deals, freeibes or contests that have
    not been previously posted!

4. Once you have completed your 411 additional posts send a PM to ilovemykids letting her know you have
    qualified for gift #2. Include your current post amount in the pm!

5. You will be added to the list and your 2 FREE Smart Canucks pens will be mailed out shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please note that this gift is from the site administrator Boo Radley as a thank you to members who make a genuine contribution to the Smart Canucks community. Sadly we have had to alter the criteria for the posts becuase of a recent incident. In order to qualify for the free member gift, at least 75% of your posts must be in one of the following area's of the site: Freebies, Deals, Contests, Coupons, The Tea Room or Site Related posts. While we encourage activity in the game room and love playing there oursleves, unfortunately these can no longer count towards the 99 posts for the free gift (a few game posts is ok - that's what the 25% leeway is for ) Your posts must also be something that contributes to the site - the posting of random letters or gibberish will not qualify you for the free gift! Thank you for your understanding.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Prue; Wed, Jan 30th, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

cool!! thanks boo you guys rock sending prue pm now

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Pretty.In.Punk
    Cool idea Boo!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW Thanks Boo
    Just PMed Prue

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ohhh i qualify for this one

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much hun! Rather sweet of ya to do

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boo's too generous and he cares soooooo much about the SC community

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hehehe okay

Join Swagbucks!!! Get FREE giftcards!!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/midnightswan

Join GiftHulk! Earn points fast and get FREE stuff
    http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jesses_cooke

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Thanks very much boo and prue
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha, That means I'll get it whenever I make post #787

Also, Thank you both Boo and Prue. I can't imagine how much work this is, and we all appreciate it!
    Don't you know they're lying when they're telling you it's been all right?
    http://cashcrate.com/389609

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have fun everyone making good posts and responses!

This is such a wonderful community!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats great thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Skippy is just drinking his coffee and trying to make sense-didn't think I could do both at the same time huh?

I think it is quite generous to provide added incentives when they are not necessarily required. However SC'ers are not ones to pass up on a good freebie!.

My question is how am I or anyone else for that matter to know how many of our posts total qualify?, because we seem to be a thankful bunch and so we express that to oneanother.

I have no problem with that not counting in the total but am lost, and my coffee just ran out...

Prue
    Skippy,

First go get more coffee - its far to early to have an empty cup yet!

Second, pm me your post count (I need the pm because they are saved in case anything happens to the master file).

As for what qualifies, when you pm me your initial post count, and then pm me again saying that you have made 411 more posts I'll take a quick peek at your posts just to see where they were. Odds are most members will be fine, the qualifying posts are mainly to deter people who want to take advantage of the gift. For instance when we began gift #1 we had one individual reply to him/herself 99 times in a row in the word association game, another post the alphabet (literally just a, b, c in different posts throughout the forum) and one person that posted gibberish (i.e. 6rrhett6) in various locations. So to prevent people from doing this and getting the gift, we have placed restrictions on what counts - this restriction should not affect most members of the forum like yourself who's posts truly contribute to the SC community.

__________________________________________________ ______

Also, a pm was sent to members who received gift one but sent their address to Boo before I took over. I am still waiting on an address from some of you. Before I record your initial post count, I need your address - I will not be chasing you down for it!

Prue

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Prue View Post
    Skippy,

First go get more coffee - its far to early to have an empty cup yet!

Second, pm me your post count (I need the pm because they are saved in case anything happens to the master file).

As for what qualifies, when you pm me your initial post count, and then pm me again saying that you have made 411 more posts I'll take a quick peek at your posts just to see where they were. Odds are most members will be fine, the qualifying posts are mainly to deter people who want to take advantage of the gift. For instance when we began gift #1 we had one individual reply to him/herself 99 times in a row in the word association game, another post the alphabet (literally just a, b, c in different posts throughout the forum) and one person that posted gibberish (i.e. 6rrhett6) in various locations. So to prevent people from doing this and getting the gift, we have placed restrictions on what counts - this restriction should not affect most members of the forum like yourself who's posts truly contribute to the SC community.

__________________________________________________ ______

Also, a pm was sent to members who received gift one but sent their address to Boo before I took over. I am still waiting on an address from some of you. Before I record your initial post count, I need your address - I will not be chasing you down for it!

Prue
    Thanks for the reply! I thought there must be a way for you to figure these things out.

I think it's a shame that some would take advantage of others goodwill

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information