User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Your Best & Worst Contest Win In 2012

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I've onl been contesting since Sept, but my best is the Aveeno Fresh Essentials prize My worst is what I won yesterday : A $12 discount voucher to TomTom. lol it is lame if anbody wants it PM me!
    gourmetsue, macw1960 and lecale like this.
    Swagbucks is awesome! Get free stuff from searching the web! Join HERE: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sydnurbin
    Earn Money from viewing ads! Join Clixsense HERE: http://www.clixsense.com/?4680896

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Best for me was dinner for 8 people at a local restaurant. Worst (but I'm not complaining) was maybe a bag of m&m's worth .68 cents.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow those are crazy wins. Congrats to all. How much time do you spend entering contest to be so lucky? I enter stuff here and there but don't win too often

My only win this year was dropping my business card at a local restaurant and winning a free lunch lol
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Dec 21st, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Best win of 2012 was a Keurig machine with carousel and 6 boxes of k-cups from mothers day contest on foodnetwork.ca

Worst win- garlic bread from crabby joes... never used it
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Best wins...yet to be received...$250 coop gift cert. and a $250 GPS...Our son won a Keurig Coffee maker earlier this year that he traded for a $100 gift cert.

Worst- Two concert ties. to Bob Dylan. Seats were okay but he was awful. Two hrs of my life I will never get back.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've won a few contests in the past mont lol totally unexpected. the best was 4 hockey tickets and 4 team hats. funny thing is 2 weeks later I won 4 tickets again then after winning those I won 4 basketball tickets which I gave to some family. a win is a win so nothing bad here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The best prize this year would be a nikon camera. The worst, I mean the WORST is winning a 30% off coupon. A prize where you have to spend min. $60 is not a prize, it's an insult. Some of my best wins are the ones where I get something in the mail I was not expecting. Like a Southwire T shirt and a Dewalt baseball hat. Not worth a lot but made my days when I received them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This was a year for mostly smaller wins - most $50 or under and lots of food from Crabby Joes etc.

Best win however was 3 nights at Royal York & $250 dining credit and box of makeup and Smart car rental (couldn't use so they gave me set of headphones

Worst win was CAA win of $15 discount for Krown rustproofing (expires in March and we are scheduled for respray in June)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The only thing i won this year was 6 K-Cup and a couple coupons from that coffee sweepstakes.
    Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't win a lot either. Best was from Twitter of all places: 1 free night at any Holiday Inn in North America. Worth about $125 bucks. Won this last year too, different contest. Only won a couple of other things this year...100 free airmiles was my "worst" prize as you need so many to get a flight at all AND you still pay the taxes. But, hey, it's 100 more than I had before!
    Natalka, Angela273 and macw1960 like this.
    Online all the time? Might as well get FREE STUFF! join swagbucks with me here:

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New Year's Resolution: Win a car or trip!
    Online all the time? Might as well get FREE STUFF! join swagbucks with me here:

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jojoSTAR View Post
    New Year's Resolution: Win a car or trip!
    Good plan & best of luck on that.
    Natalka and Angela273 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Best: Any FPC (Milk, Yogurt)

Worst: Oxy face wash, I know it was free but OMG did it burn, used it twice and couldn't do it. It was all natural but it burned and reminded me of when we had a pool it smell of chlorine and even when going no where near my eyes it made them sting.
    Natalka, gourmetsue and macw1960 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best win of 2-12 best win ever a 2013 Ford Escape SEL 4 Wd worth $35,399.00 from General Mills Full up and Go Contest no bad win!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Best, $150 worth of movies tickets, which the closest was 45 minutes away, so they sent me a cheque for $150.00 instead.
    Worst, red stripe beer shirt, cause they would never get back to me and let me know if they paid the shipping or not, so didn't receive it.
    Slow year, didn't enter as many contests, plus didn't seem like there were as many contests that had larger prizes, but it could of been me.
    Congrats to all the great wins everyone had for 2012, hopefully 2013 will be awesome for all.
    Natalka, Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information