User Tag List

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm looking into options I have to getting to Calgary Airport to get away for my Christmas vacay.
    Does anyone know, is there a shuttle from red deer to the airport or would my best option be to greyhound it to calgary? also, I know in BC when you greyhound the greyhound stops at airports, is that the case in alberta too or would I be greyhounding it to calgary and city transportation it to the airport?

Thanks to anyone who knows anything. I'm excited to find the sun, the sand and have a drink in my hand.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I would try the Red Arrow it used to stop but not sure if it still does.grey hound I think does but not for certain. I think calling is you're best bet and also to prebook you're ticket it will be busy! have a great holiday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    I'm looking into options I have to getting to Calgary Airport to get away for my Christmas vacay.
    Does anyone know, is there a shuttle from red deer to the airport or would my best option be to greyhound it to calgary? also, I know in BC when you greyhound the greyhound stops at airports, is that the case in alberta too or would I be greyhounding it to calgary and city transportation it to the airport?

Thanks to anyone who knows anything. I'm excited to find the sun, the sand and have a drink in my hand.
    Red Arrow would be best http://www.redarrow.ca Book as soon as possible.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also Greyhound bus leaves Red Deer at 3:30am gets to Calgary airport at 6am http://www.greyhound.ca Book ahead with Greyhound too.You can buy a ticket online or go to the Greyhound station downtown to buy a ticket at the station opens at 7am and closes at 8pm. I was on Greyhound yesterday from Edmonton to Red Deer and it was full the bus driver had to move his belongs and box of blood in the aisle beside him.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Dec 18th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Red Arrow would be best http://www.redarrow.ca Book as soon as possible.
    Red Arrow bus leaves from iHotel west parking lot next to Red Arrow sign at 6500-67 St.The iHotel used to be called the Holiday Inn.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Dec 18th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks you guys. I managed to get a ticket on Red Arrow. I'm so excited. Thanks for your tips! No one at my work had even heard of red arrow before.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    Thanks you guys. I managed to get a ticket on Red Arrow. I'm so excited. Thanks for your tips! No one at my work had even heard of red arrow before.
    Enjoy your trip.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Have a blast!!

Thread Information