User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Rewards Thread with Aeroplan, airmiles, credit card offers etc.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are a Perkopolis member (through work or a program), do you know about Perkopolis Day at Canada's wonderland on April 27?
    What's New (perkopolis.com)
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well.ca

Baby event ends on April 21, 2024. Be Well points offer that is a bonus: spend $100 on Baby Gear and get 25000 Be Well pts.
    Shop Baby & Kids at Well.ca | Free Shipping $35+ in Canada Just be aware that some baby gear will not qualify for free shipping. Happy Shopping!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scene+ Rewards

Two updates: 1) You can link your Rakuten account to Scene+ Scene - Link your Rakuten account to earn Scene+ points on... | Facebook
    2) Program two days ago mentions soft-launching gift cards. Someone pointed out cannot get Apple gift cards. So a new or revised gift card lineup is about to be available? Redeem 100 pts per dollar towards your trip & earn 3 pts per dollar on hotels, car rentals & more.🏝️Get the same great trip, plus the points when you book through Scene+ Travel Powered by Expedia. | Scene | Global Genius · Surfside Drive (Instrumental) | Facebook

Seems there have been over 3 months of no points redemptions on the platform.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Tire Triangle Rewards x Petro Points: Spend Once. EARN TWICE.

Get up to 3cent per litre in CT Money on fuel with Triangle Rewards when you pay with cash or debit* (*excludes debit cards linked to a Petro-Points account. For more information visit triangle.com/petro-points)-image is of Triangle Rewards card.

Get up to 5cents per litre in CT Money on fuel with Triangle Rewards when you pay with cash or debit* (ha, flyer error when photo clearly shows the two CT Mastercards above this item, so replace cash and debit with CT Triangle Mastercards).

Friday April 26 Special offer: Redeem CT Money and get 20% back in CT money on the amount redeemed on your pre-tax purchase* (that's 50x) Example: if you redeem $100 before tax you will collect $20 CT Money.
    *Pre-tax purchase. Bonus applied to maximum redemption of $1000. Conditions apply. See inside back page for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ontario-Goodness Me loyalty program; in-store signup

We are beyond thrilled... - Goodness Me! Natural Food Market | Facebook

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.metro.ca/en/help-center/announcement-faq
    https://www.programmemoi.ca/en

Metro Ontario and Food Basics will join Moi later this year.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@eataiag That's good news, to have the Quebec loyalty program expanded to Metro's ONtario stores. I noticed that SUper C in Quebec is basically Food Basics but it has the Moi programme. All Food Basics offers in Ontario is digital offers on its app.

But @walkonby might shed a few tears as she has racked up Air Miles on her Metro shops!

IKEA FAMILY-Swedish Thursdays aka 1/2 off food at Ikea Restaurants with your Ikea Family member card!
    Until August 29, 2024
    IKEA Restaurant Is Now Offering Half-Price Meals On Thursdays (foodnetwork.ca)
    Where is the 50 per cent discount available?

The “Swedish Thursdays” discount is offered at all IKEA locations on Thursdays until August 29.
    Does IKEA offer any other discounts?

Yes! On top of “Swedish Thursdays”, IKEA offers a 20 per cent discount to seniors at the IKEA restaurant till August 31. Additionally, kids eat free on Wednesdays.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    https://www.metro.ca/en/help-center/announcement-faq
    https://www.programmemoi.ca/en

Metro Ontario and Food Basics will join Moi later this year.
    Well @Ciel21 you are correct! This is NOT good news for MOI! ( as in ME!! )

The one perk I've enjoyed for years at Metro and now it's time to squash that fun. Air Miles has slipped terribly over the course
    of time, but I stood by them Loyally! They continually offered us less and less but I stayed with them. We don't travel, rent vehicles
    or stay at hotels. Also don't shop at any of the vehicle related businesses ( tires, oil changes? ) and atm only Shell and Metro are the
    2 main places I earn regularly. I don't shop enough at Dollarama to make it worthwhile.

Oh well c'est la vie

Wanna hear something EVEN sadder? DH's Bosch Tassimo machine finally stopped working this morning and the reason is the reader ( clear plastic part ).
    It's become all scratched on the top, meaning the info from the discs cannot be read. I've no idea what he did or did not do for the top of that strip to get
    scratched up like that BUT here's the bad news.
    Tassimo machines are no longer made in Canada! I tried all the usual places, amazon.ca, Walmart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire. There was one huge Tassimo
    muliti beverage brewer machine for $162.00 at amazon that had me spit out my keurig coffee that I was sipping!
    I did see a few of the Bosch Tassimo machines on eBay, but I'm not a fan of risking buying shady crap from someone else. Saw a few from a site that would
    involve getting shipped from England.
    Woes me. All these Tassimo discs we have in the back room and nowhere to brew them?

maybe DH will want to go with Nespresso next?
    Ciel21 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd give the liquidation type stores in your area a go for a replacement Tassimo unit, unless ECS Coffee has parts for your machine (er, it does not-sorry!) or you can find a replacement part through eBay or someone handy in your community. Or try even Value Village, habitat for Humanity (I was surprised how old some electronics were donated aka 90s era cd players/tvs, thought chain only took 5yr old or newer items), Goodwill or even consignment type Antiques stores or thrift shops. You never know. Kijiji?? Facebook Marketplace...

Hey, this company has a Scarborough location! https://www.reliableparts.ca/search?q=bosch+tassimo%5C

Is there any chance you have enough Air Miles to score a gift card to a store that sells new machines?
    Last edited by Ciel21; Sun, May 12th, 2024 at 08:50 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Metro (ON)Air Miles offer May 16-30, 2024

Buy a $10 QuickTicket and get 15 bonus Air Miles.

Freshco Scene+ Rewards May 17 & 18, 2024 app offer

Load offer to get 10% back in points for every $40 spent in a single transaction.

Second app offer for May 16-22: Get 20% back in points for every dollar spent on Johnsonville Original or Breakfast Sausages, 250-500g, selected varieties.

Flyer offer-get 2000 SCENE+ pts wub Lucky Mobile Sim card 25GB for $29/mo deal. Must register for Automatic Topup. Points given after two months of service; conditions apply.​Also at Sobeys!
    *worthwhile to check if card allows wi-fi calls or not if that is an important feature for you*

Foodland May 16-22, 2024
    App offer-Spend $50 or more, get 500 SCENE+ pts.
    App offer 2-500 SCENE+ pts wub 2 packages of Corn Tray product of USA no 1 grade 5pk

Sobeys May 16-22, 2024

Coupon offer-May 16-19 only-SPend $125 or more on groceries and get 1000 SCENE+pts
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, May 16th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aeroplan
    Earn up to 5x the points to June 2 (Amazon.ca, Simons.ca, Dyson, BestBuy)

Earn 7x the points to May 26-Lenovo Canada
    https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA...zg3MS42MC4wLjA.

Air Miles-starting on May 23, some program enhancements will take effect:
    https://www.airmiles.ca/en/grocery.html @walkonby @Angela273 @SassyAshley
    Last edited by Ciel21; Tue, May 21st, 2024 at 05:50 PM.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Metro (Ontario) now says You have until July 21, 2024 to earn or redeem Air Miles Reward Miles in our stores.
    It doesn't sound like Moi will start right away so they'll be without a reward program for a few weeks/months?
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@walkonby the post above concerning Metro & Air Miles.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Longos Thank You Rewards

-new feature: Card Lock on your Rewards account to prevent unauthorized points redemptions.
    https://www.longos.com/thank-you-rew...-how-to-use-it

-May 30-June 2: Get 4000 TYR pts wus $150 in a single transaction-must have a registered TYR card to claim the points.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks @Ciel21 We did a small Metro shop about an hour ago and redeemed 380 AM ( $40.00 ) making my OOP only $5.54.
    I'll be sure to redeem the rest before July 21st.
    Ciel21 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amex card users-Ebay won't accept the card for payment as of August 17, 2024.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/ebay-to-...pute-1.2081295
    Amex, however, said its research shows that its fees are comparable to what eBay must pay to accept similar cards on other networks, such as Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc., while providing more value.
    “American Express card members have an average transaction size at eBay that is more than double the transaction size of cards from other networks,” New York-based Amex said in a statement. “We find eBay’s decision to drop American Express as a payment choice for consumers to be inconsistent with their stated desire to increase competition at the point of sale.”
    Competitors of eBay — including Amazon.com Inc. — have made similar moves while bargaining over transaction fees. Amazon threatened to stop accepting all Visa cards on its global network before finally striking a deal. Amex has also lost deals, including its once-exclusive pact with Costco Wholesale Corp., over its terms.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information