User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Rewards Thread with Aeroplan, airmiles, credit card offers etc.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just got an email from AM

Here's to making things simpler!

This email is to let you know that we will be changing the benefit year to align with the calendar year in an effort to simplify requalification for our Gold and Onyx™ tiers.

As of January 1, 2018, any Collectors who qualify or requalify for Gold or Onyx™ status will receive their benefits from the day they qualify until December 31 of the following year.

For example
    If you were to qualify for Gold status in April of 2018, you will have access to Gold benefits until December 31, 2019. As soon as you reach the 1,000 Miles needed to requalify in 2019, you will once again have access to Gold benefits until December 31, 2020.

Please note that you do not need to take any action for these changes to come into effect. They will only be applicable moving forward and have no effect on your current status.

Have a question or two? Don't hesitate to reach out through the channel of your choice:

1) Live chat on airmiles.ca.

2) 24/7 social support through Facebook and Twitter.

3) Our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-AIR-MILES (1-888-247-6453).
    For hours of operation, please visit airmiles.ca/contactus.
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You get the extra points for getting a new card. How long should you be using it before adding another one and closing the first one?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall shoppers, check to see if you got a bonus 110 AM coupon to use for TOMORROW, Dec. 7 wus $50 or more in-store.
    My e-mail had it and I printed it in case I can justify such a shop (I want a knit hat but not sure beyond snacks what I could buy).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall shoppers-there's another Air Miles contest based on buying at least $10 of Hallmark products when you swipe your AM card at Rexall from Dec 1-14. Prizes are 1 of 10 prizes of 2500 Air Miles Reward Miles or a $500 Rexall gift card.
    Link in the ad for rules is www.rexall.ca/airmiles/hallmarkcontest (though past experience has shown me that the URL changes from what is in the print ad).

Don't forget to use your personalized AM coupons at Sobeys if you received the offers by mail last month.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall-did you get the advance look at tomorrow's flyer? The Ontario one will have 100 bonus AM wus $50 or more but only for Friday and Saturday (no more Sunday-not sure if that's a trend to continue).

E-mail from Air Miles yesterday about the cash cap remaining at $750 but Shell cap is $60/transaction.
    Update: The daily AIR MILES® Cash cap will increase to $750.

Over the holidays, we increased the AIR MILES Cash cap at participating Cash Partners to $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per day. This increase will be maintained to make it easier for you to reward yourself on an ongoing basis.

Shell will continue with a $60 per transaction cap, up to 5 transactions per day, for a total of $300 (and as always, gift cards and other near-cash products will be excluded from all AIR MILES Cash redemptions).

Details: https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash...geLocale=en_CA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Living in the west I finally backed down and got an Alaskan Airlines credit card. My friends have had them for years, not sure why I didn't look into it earlier.

I got the MasterCard so that I can also use it at Costco. I like the 25,000 miles they give you when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days (I can do that in a month with groceries) . Plus a companion flight every year. I know it has a high interest rate, but I never carry a balance, so that wasn't a consideration. There is an annual fee of $75. The form was so easy and it was approved in 2 mins online.

Now I just need to look into deals that I can stack with it!

My hubby is looking at maybe getting a different airline one that has similar deals. Any suggestions?
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Aeroplan is losing Esso from its program this June. Esso is going to move to the PC Optimum program.
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/lo...114533422.html

Speaking of changes, how many Chase Amazon cardholders know that the card is toast as of March 15?
    https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/m...zon.touch.html

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Aeroplan will start a new deal with Amazon.ca as of April 24. That should appeal to the Amazon shoppers finding lots of things to buy online.

Amazon is a natural fit because of Amazon's online presence and Canadians' awareness of the company, he said in an interview.

"With Amazon we'll now have the four biggest online retailers in Canada in Amazon, Apple, EBay and Costco."
    Aeroplan also has exclusive partnerships like Toyota and Home Hardware for bigger ticket purchases.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle38299176/
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Aeroplan will start a new deal with Amazon.ca as of April 24. That should appeal to the Amazon shoppers finding lots of things to buy online.
    I spend a lot at Amazon, but I don't have an Areoplan card ... what can its points be best used for? TIA
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What’s going on with Areoplan? Are they just switching customers or is there more?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I woonder if you can get sb .. and areoplan for amazon orders.. hmmm.
    Ciel likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Thanks for posting, Ciel. Hoping we will be able to use our aeroplan points to redeem on Amazon!
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HorndoggJr. View Post
    What’s going on with Areoplan? Are they just switching customers or is there more?
    I know some people who were no longer finding free points on the Nestle ice cream boxes (2016 or so) were having a hard time getting Aeroplan points because they seldom shopped at or did not shop at Home Hardware or other retailers offering the points. The loss of Esso for points is going to be a dealbreaker for some members but maybe online shopping at Amazon might slow the card exodus for a few.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Air Canada will be leaving Aeroplan in 2020. That was announced last year. https://www.thestar.com/business/201...y-program.html

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

LCBO posted on Twitter that spending $100 or more at their stores TOMORROW will earn you 30 bonus AM>

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information