User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: deals that I saw for expiring coupons!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I believe it is in store as the flyer may have expired .

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great thread, OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jina View Post
    My local RCSS had the Nivea gift box for $5.97 and I used the $3 coupon.
    The box contains 5 items: a body lotion (250ml), shower gel (500ml), soap, roll-on deodorant and shower pouf.
    Nice gift set - especially, the shower pouf.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone see any unadvertised prices for Hellmans Mayonnaise?
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Has anyone seen Hidden Valley Ranch on sale anywhere
    Sweet Saver and PammieD like this.
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks for the thread. I'm hoping to find some glade candle sets on sale. and some Frank's Red hot sauce! If I find any good deals I'll be sure to post
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MISSCUTEZ View Post
    I went to RCSS last night and was it a drag.... I got the coupon reader of all readers. I had picked up 6 of the Stayfree pads for $2.48 and he only let me use one coupon stating that the coupon says one coupon per purchase per person.

I then found a score on the clearance rack, they had a bunch of Pantene styling products for .94 cents. I picked up 8 of those and wanted to use my $1.50 off any Pantene styling products and he told me I could not get the full coupon value as the item cost less. So he said he had to enter the item as sold for the price of the coupon.

My bill started at $110 with tax and I had worked out I would pay about $30 +tax... Of course he threw my game off, which left me no option but to remove many items and of course I felt sooooooo embarrassed with everyone standing there waiting for me to just hurry up.

I ended up paying $65 w/tax... I left there feeling cheated and still have all these coupons that are going to expire soon.

TO bad about him readding alt he details on the coupons. However it is their policy to not give overage. Walmart and Giiant Tiger are the only stores that do. Walmart is the only one that will give cash back if youir coupons come to more then your bill.
    lucy16076 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by catz View Post
    TO bad about him readding alt he details on the coupons. However it is their policy to not give overage. Walmart and Giiant Tiger are the only stores that do. Walmart is the only one that will give cash back if youir coupons come to more then your bill.
    He should have charged her the actual sale price of 94 cents and marked the coupon value down. That way, she would have paid the correct sales tax rather than paying tax on 1.50
    lucy16076, hijinx25 and PammieD like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Vileda coupons for $1.00 or Buy 2 save $3 ends Dec 31, RCSS has these for $1.99 each making them $1.00 for 4 sponges
    so if you have this coupon this is a good buy. Bread Coupons for Dempsters ends Dec 31st Walmart has the bread for $1.77 making the loafs $0.77 cents each

(this is what I used today)
    Sweet Saver and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Great thread, OP.

Nice gift set - especially, the shower pouf.
    Thanks
    I was lucky enough to get the last 2 gift sets.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

if you have any expiring royal tissue coupons.... CT has the 6x box for 3.99... not so bad!!!!
    PammieD likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I hate coupon readers haha. I understand reading the expiry date and the mailing address and such, but so examine every. single. word... Give me a break lol...

It's not like it's coming out of their pocket, and stores get reimbursed regardless... The way I look at it stores actually lose money when they reject coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSCUTEZ View Post
    I went to RCSS last night and was it a drag.... I got the coupon reader of all readers. I had picked up 6 of the Stayfree pads for $2.48 and he only let me use one coupon stating that the coupon says one coupon per purchase per person.

I then found a score on the clearance rack, they had a bunch of Pantene styling products for .94 cents. I picked up 8 of those and wanted to use my $1.50 off any Pantene styling products and he told me I could not get the full coupon value as the item cost less. So he said he had to enter the item as sold for the price of the coupon.

My bill started at $110 with tax and I had worked out I would pay about $30 +tax... Of course he threw my game off, which left me no option but to remove many items and of course I felt sooooooo embarrassed with everyone standing there waiting for me to just hurry up.

I ended up paying $65 w/tax... I left there feeling cheated and still have all these coupons that are going to expire soon.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Hopefully the stores are only applying for the dollar value back from the companies, that they were willing to grant the customer at the time of sale. If not, isn't this illegal? They allow us .94cents but ask for reimbursement for the whole $1.50 coupon? Not right if that's what they do.

I agree with using coupons properly. We want them to keep coming out to us!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know of any great deals for the Motrin liquid Gels $3 coupon?
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

today at shoppers (Markham) bought 3 oral B stages kids toothpaste with coupon just before expiry. It was 1.99 -.75 +1.24.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minkeymink View Post
    Does anyone know of any great deals for the Motrin liquid Gels $3 coupon?
    I found a deal! right after i posted, I went to SDM and found the 400MG 60 count on sale for 8.99. Not bad after using 3.00.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information