User Tag List

Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I was just up to coordinating one meetup.

But you can see if anyone wants to meet up. Some other people couldn't make Saturday too.

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    Sorry I missed yesterday--is there going to be another on Wed?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Hi guys. I am moving at the end of the week. I moved to Estevan at the end of April.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, May 1st, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello All! I Loved Saturday's meet-up. I remember someone asking when inserts would be in the Saskatoon Star Phoenix and I stumbled on this list. P&G not included, but hopefully this is helpful. (I deleted dates already past). Quote source if you pass it on.

Where to Find SmartSource and Redplum Coupon Inserts in Canada
    by Simply Frugal on April 5th, 2011 in Coupons Tags: RedPlum, SmartSource-

Saskatoon Star Phoenix:

SmartSource 2011:

• May 14

• June 11
    • July 9
    • August 6
    • August 27
    • September 24
    • October 15
    • November 5
    • December 3

Redplum 2011:

• May 7
    • June 4
    • July 2
    • August 13
    • September 10
    • October 1
    • October 29
    • November 26

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thanks for the coupon insert lists that's always helpful,
    I went to Walmart this morning we bought groceries and I used coupons for silk milk/cat food and a few that I forgot when I asked for the overage the girl had no clue but before going shopping I looked at the plastic posting of the coupon policy at each till and read it carefully the girl called someone then that person called a assistant manager they all said they never heard about this and I told them it's Canada wide walmart policy the second women said oh no this must me a misprint well they stood and read it and said O.K it's on our policy they weren't rude or anything and the first cashier was quite nice she said she just never heard of it,when I left the store I had a chuckle as I found it funny that they had it posted at least 5 tills that I seen and still said it must be wrong,in the end I got about 12.00 off my original bill,I looked for guillette sample sizes and olay but the bins were empty I don't know what other offers there are to use the Gillette coupons and olay[does anyone have any good deals for them]

Update"the second lady did take the policy and said she was going to have it changed as it was wrong as she was walking away!
    Last edited by glenglen; Sat, Apr 30th, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Thanks for the info Glenglen, which WM did you go to?
    I LUV COUPONS

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

oh sorry forgot to tell that part duh![LOL] the new one confederation.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Thanks, I have been meaning to go to WM. I just really hate shopping when it is busy.
    I LUV COUPONS

Mommy + Blogger = Mogger SmartMamainSaskatoon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glenglen: I tried to use my free Glade Automatic Spayer coupon and one of the cashiers at Walmart told me she didn't know how to make the product free, so I couldn't use it! When I requested the manager, she looked so offended. Anyway, after a quick lesson in subtraction (9.88-9.88 = 0), I got my freebie. Good grief!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, just now found this thread. YAY. Anyway glad to head that westside WM is at following the policy for now as that is mine. I'll have to get there soon before the "second lady" gets the policy changed. Ha ha

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey glenglen, what time were you there? I was there around 9:30 a.m.

So, I went through twice (to save myself the 'one per purchase vs. one per customer' hassle) and had to go through the same cashier. She was the only one working the express tills, lol! I had the $5 Gilette WUB3 coupon, a $1 Colgate coupon and the $2 Nivea coupon...all of these were over the price of the product...and a few other non coupon items. So, first transaction goes smoothly and I'm thinking this is going to be easier than I thought (I ALWAYS have trouble using coupons at Walmart, even if it's just one .50 coupon!). Anyway, second time through (about 20 minutes later) the cashier gets to my last item and sees that the coupon is worth more than the product and says 'oh I can't do that!!'. (Ummm, you've been doing it all along...guess she just didn't notice...and I guess this isn't going to be so easy after all!!). So, I point out the policy posted on every till and she still says no. She calls another cashier over and she doesn't know anything about the policy either. So, they call a cashier supervisor over, and she says to go ahead and put it through. I wish they would train all their cashiers properly!!

Anyway, I'm going to fill out the survey from my receipt and tell them of my experiences. The first cashier got very rude and grumpy after she had to call the others over.

Hope everyone else has better luck...keep us posted and I'll do the same. I think my mom was going sometime today...if she does I'll post what happened to her.

Oh, and someone must have beat us to the Olay, lol - the bins were empty when I looked too, but they had lots a while back (when I didn't have my coupons with me!). Hope they restock soon!
    I've earned lots of free gift cards searching with Swagbucks...please join me:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/busybee

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

If anyone is buying their Quaker products at Extra Foods for the MIR. They have a coupon in their flyer for 10% off on Sunday and Monday. Maximum you can save on your purchase if $2.50. I bought a few extra things with some other coupons too.

Granola bars $2.97 *2
    OJ 2.63 L $5.97
    Syrup $2.99 *2
    Pancake mix $2.99

These are the prices at Extra Foods this week. I probably could have got better prices at SS, but it is always so crazy busy in the day. They have lots of coupons for the MIR on the bunk end of the isle. This was at the Broadway location.

Can others post the prices so I can prepare for my next shop. I want to get the best bang for my buck, lol.
    I LUV COUPONS

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Phoenixv!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixv View Post
    Hey, just now found this thread. YAY. Anyway glad to head that westside WM is at following the policy for now as that is mine. I'll have to get there soon before the "second lady" gets the policy changed. Ha ha
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

HI BUSYBEE! I was there around 11 a.m what an ordeal,thanks for the heads up on extra foods we want to buy all granola bars as my hubby takes them to work.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    HI BUSYBEE! I was there around 11 a.m what an ordeal,thanks for the heads up on extra foods we want to buy all granola bars as my hubby takes them to work.
    You might want to check out Super store prices. You can probably get a better deal on the large box of granola bars 1.2kgs. More for your money. I might go to SS to check the price on these. They didn't have big boxes of granola bars at extra foods.
    I LUV COUPONS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have extra Pepsico MIR if anyone needs some. Just let me know.

Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast

Thread Information