User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the rules still for this contest that ended on Nov 30th? I won the grand prize and really I should have kept a copy of the rules, but in my haste of keeping my contest folder up to date, I double deleted the rules from my files. Thanks for your help.
    CathyBC
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Any contest sites I found that have it listed just link to the GM site, which just says the contest is closed.

Only rule I found listed is that entry is one per household, not per person, so that could disqualify.

Just email them, and they will probably send them to you.
    Or wait til you get the release forms, everything will be on there.

Congrats again on the amazing win!

dobbsie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does this help?

Item: General Mills Fill Up and Go – Gas Gift Card Contest with Overwaitea Food Group Limited Partnership

Prize: Each prize is a $500 gas Gift card, which may be used at a local gas retailer of your choice. A total of eight (8) prizes are available to be won. Limit one (1) Prize per household.

ARV: $500. Total ARV $4000

Enter: Entries must be postmarked during the Contest Period and must be received by Friday, November 30, 2012 to be eligible for the random draw.

Code:
    MAIL-IN ENTRY: To enter the Contest and to be eligible to win, complete the entry form on the in-store ballot by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, e-mail address and telephone number and supply two (2) original UPCs from any participating General Mills Products (“Product(s)”). All Products are subject to availability. Submit the completed entry form and Product UPCs with the original or copy of a Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods or Cooper’s Foods store receipt dated during the Contest Period and mail to:

Overwaitea Gas Gift Card Contest
    1299 Oxford Street East
    P.O. Box 33029
    London, ON N5Y 5L4

NO PURCHASE ENTRY: For an equal chance to win without purchase, write a unique 50 word essay on why you purchase General Mills products (“Essay”) and hand print your name and complete mailing address, e-mail address and phone number on a 3" x 5" piece of paper (mechanical reproductions void), and mail to the following address postmarked by November 30, 2012.

No Purchase Entry
    1299 Oxford Street East
    P.O. Box 33029
    London, ON N5Y 5L4
    Rules: http://fillupandgo.ca/fillupandgo/contestRulesGas.aspx

Entries: In order to be eligible to win a Prize, a Contest participant must comply with one of these two (2) following sets of requirements:

Code:
    A.
    Limit one (1) order form request per envelope
    Provide the original official order form or digital replication with your name, mailing address with postal code, e-mail address and telephone number included.
    Provide the original or copy of a Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods or Cooper’s Foods store receipt for the purchase of two (2) participating Products between September 17, 2012 and November 30, 2012.
    Provide the Original UPCs cut out from the two (2) participating Products.
    Mail completed entry with store receipt and Product UPCs to:
    1299 Oxford Street East
    P.O. Box 33029
    London, ON N5Y 5L4
    B.
    Limit one (1) order form request per envelope
    Write an Essay as described above.
    Hand print your name and complete mailing address, e-mail address and phone number on a 3" x 5" piece of paper (mechanical reproductions void).
    Mail both to the following address postmarked by November 30, 2012:
    No Purchase Entry
    1299 Oxford Street East
    P.O. Box 33029
    London, ON N5Y 5L4

ING Thrive Account- Use orange key 35088302S1 when signing up to get $50

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Wow! Congrats and the super win!
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Thread Information