User Tag List

Page 38 of 160 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2397
Like Tree12266Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents Coupon Scan 2013!!!

  1. #556
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,034
    Likes Received
    14442
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    And here's a coupon from a Safeway store in Vancouver. It was on a stack out display of the product. It is .50 off a 113g box of Special K Cracker Chips #71195764, exp. July 1 '13.



    ***edit***

    Here's the fine print:

    "TO THE CONSUMER: Redeemable in Canada only at any retail store selling the specified product. Change will not be given back. Provincial law may require the retailer to charge the applicable tax on the full value of the purchase(s) before the reduction in coupon value. No facsimiles. COUPON VALID WHERE IT DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. LIMIT: ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE. NOT VALID IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS."
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Jeniana, Nayya, cath007 and 2 others like this.


  2. #557
    Senior Canuck chulo737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MB
    Posts
    804
    Likes Received
    101
    Trading Score
    338 (100%)



    Stackable Kellogg's???


    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    And here's a coupon from a Safeway store in Vancouver. It was on a stack out display of the product. It is .50 off a 113g box of Special K Cracker Chips #71195764, exp. July 1 '13.

    Jeniana and Nayya like this.
    RRRLF Glucerna/Ensure and $2/$4 chicken coupons

    Trade/Wish List here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/381147-ft-new-tear-pads-lf-wl-items-canada/#post5880480

  3. #558
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,034
    Likes Received
    14442
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by chulo737 View Post
    Stackable Kellogg's???


    Here's the fine print:

    "TO THE CONSUMER: Redeemable in Canada only at any retail store selling the specified product. Change will not be given back. Provincial law may require the retailer to charge the applicable tax on the full value of the purchase(s) before the reduction in coupon value. No facsimiles. COUPON VALID WHERE IT DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. LIMIT: ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE. NOT VALID IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS."

    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Nayya likes this.


  4. #559
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,034
    Likes Received
    14442
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    I just looked at the fine print on three other Special K Cracker Chips coupons (#71194569, #71194905, #71195520) and they have some slightly different fine print that says:

    "LIMIT ONE COUPON PER ITEM PURCHASED. NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER COUPON OFFER."

    Nayya and floweredangel like this.


  5. #560
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,034
    Likes Received
    14442
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    I was surprised this G.U.M dental product coupon was not in the index yet as it expires March 31 '13 like most of the others. The hygienist at my dentist's office gave me two full pads of them today.

    It is .75 off any G.U.M product #34107759, exp. March 31 '13.



  6. #561
    Whistlin' Dixie manzervite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right behind you.... BOO!
    Posts
    2,873
    Likes Received
    3394
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    (from Facebook promo):

    FPC Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo or Conditioner, 1.7 oz, max. $1.49 (63767793, Feb 28 13)

    scbpooh, Jeniana, mcminsen and 8 others like this.

  7. #562
    Whistlin' Dixie manzervite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right behind you.... BOO!
    Posts
    2,873
    Likes Received
    3394
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    (from Facebook promo):

    $1 Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Product, any, Full Size Only (63767807, Feb 28 13)

    scbpooh, Jeniana, Nayya and 2 others like this.

  8. #563
    Whistlin' Dixie manzervite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right behind you.... BOO!
    Posts
    2,873
    Likes Received
    3394
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    (from Facebook)

    FPC Garnier Olia Haircolour (Apr 15 13)

    scbpooh, Jeniana, Nayya and 3 others like this.

  9. #564
    Canadian Guru scbpooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Regina Sask
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,745
    Likes Received
    7910
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    Sorry for the story but I have to explain,

    So does everyone remember when we were receiving those Danone coupons booklets around Christmas and they expired on Dec 31, well when I received mine on Dec 29 with only 2 days to use them, i was completely upset as we go through ALOT of Danone products around here. Hubby with work , and DS who likes to have at least 1 Danactive daily. I proceeded to write them back and told them how dissapointed I was in the coupon booklets and the fact that I had no time to use them. I have yet to received the monthly coupon book withe the Danactive FPC like everyone else did. So after pretty much thinking I wasnt going to get anything, this is what i received in the mail today! Needless to say I was floored when I opened it! 2- $5 Danone vouchers

    Name:  Danone.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  69.8 KB

  10. #565
    Smart Canuck Venuila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    4,706
    Likes Received
    6142
    Trading Score
    369 (100%)




    Different upc than on index:

    Marc Angelo, FPC any Marc Angelo product (Max value $5), NED, 27910981
    Jeniana, mcminsen, Nayya and 5 others like this.

    Sign up @ Swagbucks & earn free rewards, including Amazon.ca codes!


  11. #566
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Burnaby, BC
    Posts
    1,221
    Likes Received
    1296
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)



    What coupons booklet? I remember going to their web site, watched a video and then requested something, is this it? I never got anything...

    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Sorry for the story but I have to explain,

    So does everyone remember when we were receiving those Danone coupons booklets around Christmas and they expired on Dec 31, well when I received mine on Dec 29 with only 2 days to use them, i was completely upset as we go through ALOT of Danone products around here. Hubby with work , and DS who likes to have at least 1 Danactive daily. I proceeded to write them back and told them how dissapointed I was in the coupon booklets and the fact that I had no time to use them. I have yet to received the monthly coupon book withe the Danactive FPC like everyone else did. So after pretty much thinking I wasnt going to get anything, this is what i received in the mail today! Needless to say I was floored when I opened it! 2- $5 Danone vouchers

    Name:  Danone.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  69.8 KB
    Nayya and PurpleBunny89 like this.

  12. #567
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,630
    Likes Received
    29512
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Hope to receive the Danones too,as I wrothe for the same reason

  13. #568
    Canadian Guru scbpooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Regina Sask
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,745
    Likes Received
    7910
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    Im guessing that would be the only reason i received them. I dont remember writing them for anything else!
    Nayya likes this.

  14. #569
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    updated index

    removed all January expiries

  15. #570
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,483
    Likes Received
    30523
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Got my B2G1 from the Werther's Facebook Promo, which I'm pretty sure was suppose to be an FPC
    B2G1 Werther's Original Product upc-48402529 exp.May.31/13
    Name:  SCAN 237.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  42.4 KB
    Name:  SCAN 238.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  46.5 KB
    Jeniana, mcminsen, Nayya and 7 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 38 of 160 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •