User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Apparently "Complete Disregard for Detail" is a must to work at my Local "Spring"

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope that they are not bad quality! I love the boots DH got me from there for Christmas and I would hate for them to fall apart after only a couple wears (I'll have to make sure I hang on to that receipt). I am in the same boat as a lot of you with the "Drag Queen" feet. My boots from there are a 10 (a little too big, but they don't carry 9 1/2 in this boot). i am 5'9 and my normal shoe size is a 9.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

We can start a Queen Size Shoe Club Yippie!!!
    Gee I already get harassed for being tall now I have HUGE feet lol

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Oh my goodness I never thought there would be so many women in size 10 and a half!! Didn't mean to offend anyone, but being a size 7.5 myself those looked huge to me. They actually fit my husband! As for cheking the box the third time, I did. The first time I didn't. My husband bought the boots and didnt check, and when I went to get the new ones on Boxing Day I guess I assumed that being there for a screw up they would be a little more careful..... I guess they weren't. I will always check In the future. Also a little cheezed that their sign said "all boots 30% off" and the ones I bought are literally the only boots in the store not included. Even on their website every pair but mine are on sale, even the exact same boot in grey. I'm rotted by the whole experience.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Well, what a pile of unfortunate incidents! How very frustrating!

I've never shopped there, so I can't comment on your thoughts about that specific company.

Just a note - I've never bought shoes or boots without having tried the ones I'm buying, and knowing those are in the box I'm purchasing - so am I in the minority here? It's not because I ever had a problem with getting the wrong ones, it's just the way it's always been.

I'm thinking on your third experience there, you might have thought to check the boots in the box before buying them...
    +1
    Natalka, abouret, i_forget and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Oh my goodness I never thought there would be so many women in size 10 and a half!! Didn't mean to offend anyone, but being a size 7.5 myself those looked huge to me. They actually fit my husband! As for cheking the box the third time, I did. The first time I didn't. My husband bought the boots and didnt check, and when I went to get the new ones on Boxing Day I guess I assumed that being there for a screw up they would be a little more careful..... I guess they weren't. I will always check In the future. Also a little cheezed that their sign said "all boots 30% off" and the ones I bought are literally the only boots in the store not included. Even on their website every pair but mine are on sale, even the exact same boot in grey. I'm rotted by the whole experience.
    lol!! Jenny I thought that Drag Queen sized thing might rub the wrong way, but I know what you meant, they were huge for you! My DD is a size 11 so she can be President of the Big Foot Club. lol

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

guess I'm the odd one out. I'm 5' 10 and only wear an 8-8.5
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I had similar experience at Spring. Never will shop there again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Well, what a pile of unfortunate incidents! How very frustrating!

Just a note - I've never bought shoes or boots without having tried the ones I'm buying, and knowing those are in the box I'm purchasing - so am I in the minority here? It's not because I ever had a problem with getting the wrong ones, it's just the way it's always been.
    I'm thinking on your third experience there, you might have thought to check the boots in the box before buying them...

Gee, and I can't be the only one who wears "Drag Queen Size", either, lol!

Hoping today is a better day for you!
    Big feet big heart Natalka,
    Natalka, mydusty, GoJays and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I'm 5"7.5 and wear a size 10-11 shoe!! My foot grew a size with each baby I had..... I guess I'm never gonna fall over with these monsters lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Guess I'm the odd one out with shoe size here I'm 5'2 and can wear a kids size 4 shoe or a ladies 6

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm 5 ft 2 as well and a size 9 1/2-10 but big feet run on the ladies side of my father's family..Penguinette 1(14) has size 9s as well..
    thriftygranny likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow i am the odd one out i am only 5.4 but i barely fit into a size 5 and can wear kids shoes 2.5-3.
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Another drag queen here! I'm 5'11, have size 11 feet. Finding shoes on sale would be nice, finding shoes at ALL would be wonderful. Shocking how I always wear sneakers!
    Natalka, mydusty, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

My dd16 has a size 10 foot as well which she actually likes because none of her friends can borrow her shoes and ruin them, lol.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I try to avoid stores with onerous return policies. My husband isn't as brave as yours to buy me shoes as a surprise; shoes are something I need to try on because I have wide feet.

I know hindsight is 20/20, Jenny...but if your time is important, then the extra two minutes to check the box before you buy (and leave the store) will save you a lot of aggravation later...
    GoJays, abouret, GeorgiaK and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information