User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Bartering - Have you done it?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If you are talking about bartering (asking for a lower price)...I rarely do this, as I feel uncomfortable doing it. However, I have in some circumstances, like yard sales, vehicle purchases (altho auto companies are getting away from this), and hotel rates (ask for lowest possible rate, not best possible rate).

If you are talking about the Barter System (trading services), I do this all the time with family and friends, but rarely other people. On the rare instances I do this with other people, I have felt uncomfortable again. I did get our pool table this way though, which was a present for hubby.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

Hubby traded services with a friend back in October, hubby (auto mechanic) fixed his car and his friend installed new laminate floors for us. We've just set up another trade with this same friend, he's going to finish a room in our basement (drywall/mud/tape etc) for future car repairs Definitely helps us both out!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This is definitely a win win scenario for both parties...Have never done it but will certainly look into it.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information