User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hello, as a fellow Smartcanucker, and couponer, I do everything in my power to save money in any area I see possible.
    For quite some time now I have been becoming increasingly irritated with the amount of disposable batteries my household goes through in an average month. Not to mention since Santa has brought so many wonderful battery operated devices this year, (including the new Leap Pad 2 and Call of Duty Black Ops II) which both incur considerable amount of 'battery death' I have decided the battery usage levels have become simply ridiculous, and would like to do something about it.
    So, I am looking for reviews!
    Anyone who had purchased a battery charger (both for rechargable, and disposable) I would really appreciate your reviews in this post, and where you may have purchased them,(amazon, ebay, best buy) average price, safety concerns, efficiency, etc.

Thank you so much for your help, and I hope many will benefit from this thread!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Ebay

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I have the little Duracell one that charges AA's and I got it cheap from SDM and used a $5 coupon on it so it was practically free. No complaints here, but it's a simple little charger. I didn't realize there was a difference of quality in battery chargers, I figured they all got the job done in the same way. Good luck on your search though!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone assure me that the value for money is good? I am looking to buy one but i don't want to waste my money for cheap buy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hello

I have the Rayovac battery charger from Walmart, it will charge AAA, AA and 9volt batteries. It was dirt cheap to buy, the batteries are also very inexpensive, and it works well. It will also charge other batteries besides the Rayovac batteries so that is an added bonus. I have had it for a couple of years so i am not sure if the new ones have the same features but if they do it is a great little investment.

Thread Information